Royal couple William and Kate recently paid a visit to the UK’s Warner Bros. studio to see where the “Harry Potter” movies were filmed and play with props from the Hogwarts set. (Best. Royal. Perk. Ever.) Kate wore an adorable polka dot dress from Topshop that’s obviously sold out now, but don’t worry, I found a similar one for even cheaper than the Topshop version, plus everything else you’ll need to recreate her fabulous outfit. Read on for shopping details! Keep reading »
Tag Archives: kate middleton
Attention, royal bump watchers! Kate Middleton is officially showing! And it is predictably adorable! So, I consider myself an expert at predicting whether people are having boys or girls and because Kate appears to be carrying low, I’m guessing she’s having a girl. YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, FOLKS. There’s a princess in that belly. [Photos: Getty]
This is a picture of Melanie Chisholm AKA Sporty Spice, but when I first saw it I thought it was a picture of Kate Middleton AKA Sporty Duchess. I tested my theory by calling my boyfriend into my office, showing him the picture, and asking him who it was. “Oh!” he said, “the girl from ‘Ferris Bueller’s Day Off!” I shook my head and asked him to think more along the lines of British royalty. “Oh, you mean Kate Middleton? I don’t know what she looks like.” Siiiiigh. What do you guys think? Is Melanie looking more and more like a Duchess doppelganger or am I seeing things? [Fame/Flynet]
Is it a girl?!
Kate Middleton may have let the sex of her unborn child slip today as she greeted well-wishers in Grimsby, England. As the Telegraph reports, the duchess was chit-chatting with fans when one woman handed her a teddy bear. Kate reportedly replied, “Thank you, I’ll take that for my d…” then stopped herself.
According to Us Weekly, another bystander asked her if she had meant to say “daughter,” to which the royal replied, “We’re not telling.” Not telling or don’t know? Because another bystander heard her say, “No, we don’t know.” The plot thickens…
Either way, this is exciting because we can finally start envisioning how amazing it would be if Kate and Will had a girl. No offense to baby boys, but think of the fashion potential!
In addition to inheriting a great sense of style, Catherine’s baby girl would also inherit the throne. This year, the British parliament moved forward with legislation to end the principle of male primogeniture, so that Kate and William’s first child can inherit the throne regardless of gender. Yes, Kate’s first born might one day become queen. Read more…
Here we go again.
St. James Palace has confirmed that paparazzi photos of Kate Middleton in her bikiniare in the hands of Chi magazine, the same Italian tabloid that published a 26-page spread of Kate’s topless photos last September.
The photos were reportedly taken while the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were on vacation in Mustique and show Kate, who is around four months pregnant, in a bikini. Read more…
On the one side, you’ve got Duchess Catherine and Prince William, actual British royalty who are experiencing the highs and lows of their first pregnancy. On the other: Kimye — aka Kim Kardashian and Kanye West – who are expecting the fruit of their loins around the same time. What would happen if the two unborns were to somehow develop not only sentient thoughts, but also the ability to text in utero? The bloggers at Mom.me imagined what such an exchange might be like. See the start of their conversation after the jump, and the rest at the link! [Mom.me] Keep reading »
- Kim Kardashian’s baby and Kate Middleton’s baby are both due in July. Coincidence … ? [US Weekly]
- The best day of Ryan Gosling’s life involved … knitting? [Socialite Life]
- New Tegan and Sara music! Check out “I Was A Fool” right now. [PopBytes]
- Lord have mercy on us all: Charlie Sheen is going to be a grandfather. [Stupid Celebrities]
- Apparently, the “Kate Effect” that has consumers scrambling to purchase clothes spotted on Kate Middleton isn’t all it’s cracked up to be: the Duchess’s penchant for wearing past-season items means most of them have already sold out by the time she’s photographed in them. Designer Roland Mouret even went so far as to say his brand would be more likely to get orders on a dress worn by Kim Kardashian than Kate Middleton. Sad, but probably true. Just don’t tell Kim. [Telegraph]
- Katie Holmes signed on as the first celebrity face of Bobbi Brown a few months ago — and now here’s our first look at her ad campaign for Bobbi’s Long-Wear Cream Shadow Sticks. [Huffington Post]
- Francesca Eastwood, daughter of Clint and Miss Golden Globe 2013, has been named as the new face of cosmetics brand Too Faced for their Fall 2013 collection. [IB Times]
- Love Marc Jacobs? You’re in luck — his very first cosmetics line is set to launch at Sephora this fall. [Fashionista]
Kate Middleton’s nurse, Jacintha Saldanha, who killed herself after falling for a prank from two Australian radio hosts, left three suicide notes and one of them is highly critical of King Edward VII Hospital and how management treated her after the hoax.
According to the The Daily Beast, one of the letters deals with the logistics of her funeral; the other outlines how Saldanha struggled with falling for the phone call from Mel Greig and Michael Christian who pretended they werePrince Charles and Queen Elizabeth; and the final letter criticizes the hospital for how it treated her and it is said to have left her family members extremely upset. As we reported, Saldanha never told her family about the prank and they didn’t know until after she died because they do not watch television. Read more…
It won’t be official until tomorrow but an examination regarding the death ofKate Middleton’s nurse, Jacintha Saldanha, concluded that she committed suicide by hanging herself.
According to The Daily Beast, Saldanha was found dead two days after two Australian radio hosts called into King Edward VII Hospital in an effort to impersonate Queen Elizabeth and Prince Charles and pull a prank on Kate Middleton who was there suffering from severe morning sickness. Saldanha was the nurse who initially answered the call and transferred it to anothernurse who went on to give away some bland information regarding Kate’s health. Read more…