It’s the rock we’ve all been waiting for: Kate Middleton debuted her engagement ring from Prince William and it’s huuuuuge. Of course it is, because it’s Princess Diana’s engagement ring. “As you may recognize now it is my mother’s engagement ring, so of course it is very special to me,” William told the BBC. “And Kate is very special to me now as well. It is only right the two are put together.” [11/16/10] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: kate middleton
- It’s official: Prince William is engaged to Kate Middleton and they plan to marry in spring or summer 2011. [Starpulse.com]
- A source says Courteney Cox and David Arquette aren’t getting a divorce and are still in love, even though they’re separated. [PopEater]
- Whitney Houston and Ray-J are back on. [TheYBF]
There’s one in every family. For the British royals, it’s apparently Prince Julius Eduard von Anhalt, a distant cousin who blabbed to a newspaper that Prince William and Kate Middleton are already engaged and planning to wed in July. “Kate issued William with an ultimatum: we marry or we break up,” he told a German mag. “There are obviously no more objections from the public, so the engagement is set for this autumn.The wedding is set for July.” Of course it could be BS: Mr. Big Mouth didn’t prove he had an invitation and claimed the exact date next July would be confidential. A “source close to Prince William” dismissed it as lies.
- Kate Middleton is reportedly cheating on Prince William with his best friend’s brother, if you believe Star magazine. [Celebitchy]
- “Bachelorette” DeAnna Pappas and “Bachelor” contestant Holly Durst are engaged to twin brothers. [PopEater]
- Dennis Rodman’s estranged wife claims the former basketball star got her evicted twice because he fell behind on child support payments. [TMZ]
- Prince William and Kate Middleton are distant cousins and the link is a despotic tyrant who has been erased from history. [FemaleFirst]
- The identity of the mystery woman Daniel Radcliffe has been canoodling with has been revealed. [The Daily Mail]
- Rachel Uchitel can’t even speak Tiger Woods‘ name as required under the $10 million deal she got, so don’t expect any juicy details during her “Celebrity Rehab” therapy sessions. [TMZ]
Two months ago, Princess Diana biographer and The Daily Beast editor-in-chief Tina Brown predicted Prince William and his longtime girlfriend, Kate Middleton, would announce their engagement last weekend. June 3rd and 4th came and went without a peep from across the pond. What gives?
Prince William is apparently pissed off because of at least one paparazzi pic of his girlfriend playing tennis on a family vacation, which was leaked to a German magazine. According to Brown’s sources, he suspects someone she knows is tipping the paps off, and he wishes Kate were more upset about it. Keep reading »
Prince William and his longtime girlfriend, Kate Middleton, may announce their engagement in June, with a wedding possibly to follow in November. Tina Brown at The Daily Beast swears up and down “a highly placed source in royal circles” says it is so! Brown’s source claimed June 3 and 4 have been “mysteriously blocked out on the palace diaries” — because I guess when you are British royalty, you need a whole damn weekend to tell people you’re gettin’ hitched. Brown also speculates Will and Kate’ll make it legal during a November ceremony, because by then a Parliamentary election will be over. Plus, November is the same month Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip married in 1947.
A friend with a big mouth just spilled some major royal beans! Prince William is allegedly going to marry his longtime love, Kate Middleton, in June 2012, right after his 30th birthday. The couple’s friend, Jules Knight of the band, Blake, told British magazine The People that William would like to focus on his military duties as a RAF pilot for the next three years and Kate supports that plan. “She’s mentioned Blake might be able to perform at the wedding, which would be brilliant for us,” Knight told People. Hmm, maybe not after you told a gossip mag their secret wedding plans, dude.
Prince William’s longtime girlfriend Kate Middleton surprised us this week in a pair of yellow short-shorts and sequined halter top she wore to an ’80s-themed charity event she co-hosted. Typically, the 26-year-old wears dresses or suits of which the Queen would approve. What else don’t we know about her?