Is Kate Bosworth just the prettiest, or what? Wednesday’s Theory and Saks-sponsored Whitney Art Party in NYC saw the 29-year-old actress and director beau Michael Polish all loved up after a heated public altercation at the CFDA Awards after-party on Monday night. I love this look, especially the Theyskens’ Theory shift: it’s simple without being underdone or boring, and the greyscale tones on her Giuseppe Zanotti sandals are the perfect complement to a little black dress. Spot-on for a Soho art party, if you ask me.
Tag Archives: kate bosworth
This week, mini-moguls Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen launched Stylemint, their line of curated T-shirts. It works similarly to its sister company, Jewelmint, run by actress Kate Bosworth and stylist Cher Coulter, where members sign up to get exclusive pieces of jewelry sent to them each month. With the Olsen’s Stylemint, the tees will sell for an actually affordable $29.99 each, and the more you buy, the more specific your style recommendations will get. We are not big T-shirt wearers, so this doesn’t sound particularly compelling, but given the Olsen’s success with clothing lines Elizabeth & James and The Row, these probably won’t be your average tees. Would you bother buying tees online? Even if they’re curated by style icons Mary Kate and Ashley? [Stylemint] Keep reading »
Kate Bosworth is one of our favorite actresses and a style icon. She’s appeared in everything from surfer chick movie “Blue Crush” to action adventure film “Superman Returns.” Cher Coulter is a top Los Angeles-based stylist, whose client list includes Sienna Miller, Katie Holmes, and Scarlett Johansson . She’s also Kate’s business partner in a new jewelry line called JewelMint, which provides members with high-end jewelry for $29.99 a month. Below, Kate and Cher share their favorite looks for fall–on a budget you can live with.
We know the balance between creating an amazing look and not breaking your budget is a daily battle for a fashionista. We are huge high street fans so here are a few cool ways you can spice up your winter wardrobe without totally blowing your budget. Keep reading »
These days, you can ask anyone for style advice. Ask Rachel Bilson what sunglasses will look good on your enormous head. And now, you can consult Kate Bosworth on your accessorizing needs. The actress has teamed up with her stylist Cher Coulter and the shopping website JewelMint to create a new jewelry-buying experience. How it works: You take a fashion quiz to determine your personal style, and each month, “Kate, Cher and the JewelMint team will recommend personalized jewelry.” It’s a subscription based service, so if you want to purchase something (at 70 percent off retail) you have to pay $29.99 per month (but you’re not charged for a month you don’t make a purchase). As a member, you’ll also have access to Kate and Cher’s “custom designs.” I’m skeptical about services like this. For me, personal style suggestion type websites often make me feel like someone’s telling me I know nothing about fashion. And I am really, really unlikely to pay a fee to belong to an online community … Keep reading »
- Alexander Skarsgård and Kate Bosworth spend an awful lot of time together for two people that claim they’re not dating. [E! Online]
- Hayden Panettiere is really getting serious with boxer Wladimir Klitschko. [OK!]
- Tiger Woods was reportedly so afraid of what Rachel Uchitel knows that he paid her $10 million, not the $2 to $5 million that was reported earlier. [TMZ]
- Us Weekly has exclusive confirmation from Chris Martin’s rep that he wasn’t making out with Kate Bosworth in public, as Star reported. [Us Weekly] — Chris has been married to Gwyneth Paltrow for six years, but there have been rumors of troubled waters for a long time.
- Although they claim they’re just friends, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were spotted kissing outside a screening of “New Moon.” — These two will carry on this charade as long as they’re under their Summit Entertainment contracts.
- Kourtney Kardashian says she’s nervous but excited to be a mom, and her on-again, off-again boyfriend Scott Disick is making amends to her family. [PopEater] — The true test will be how involved he is with caring for the baby and supporting her.
You can’t wear a white dress to a wedding. It’s just not a subtle enough method for stealing the show. Turn up at the ceremony wearing a floor-length cream silk number, and suddenly everyone’s muttering insults about how you’re the “Inappropriate One.” Instead, walk in looking a level of gorgeous that diverts attention without being completely trashy. Kate Bosworth’s Met Ball hair and makeup (and dress) absolutely slaughtered the competition, and we show you how to steal her look after the jump. Keep reading »
Kate Bosworth showed up at the airport yesterday for a flight to London, and she looked better than we do, even on a good outfit day. A fancy skirt and a gray T-shirt is one of our favorite combos, but it was Kate’s denim vest that really caught our eye. We’d long thought this hard-to-pull-off piece belonged only in the closets of people still stuck in the ’80s or — if it’s really tight and worn with nothing underneath — loose women. Kate’s denim vest is neither dated nor trashy, and it adds a little toughness to an otherwise tender outfit. Keep reading »