On this week’s episode of “What We Missed,” The Frisky staff obsesses over the new TLC show “Extreme Cheapskate,” gets all science-y and shit over the story of a woman who grew a new ear on her forearm, feels sorry for Kim Kardashian (because Kanye West is kind of a bad boyfriend), and laughs at an awesome parody of the “Women Who Rock” trope. Check it out above and weigh in on these stories in the comments!
Tag Archives: kanye west
What We Missed: The Frisky Staff Discusses “Extreme Cheapskate,” The Lady With The Ear On Her Forearm & More!
A foolish part of me thought for a hot second that Kanye West‘s influence on the wardrobe of his “Perfect Bitch” would actually have a positive effect on Kim’s trademark “all things tight” style. I can now honestly say I liked it better before, because what in the actual fuck is this? Kanye West’s idea of a really great outfit, is what. Terrifying. Nightmares. [Photo: FameFlynet]
- A second sex tape of Kanye West has been leaked, supposedly stolen from his personal computer. His first sex tape — where he’s seen banging an 18-year-old Kim Kardashian lookalike — is circulating, too. TMZ called both tapes “impressively long,” with one clocking in at 20 minutes and the other running 40 minutes long. Damn, Kim is a lucky girl! [NYmag.com, Starpulse]
- Taylor Swift has been cast as Joni Mitchell in a screen adaptation of “Girls Like Us” about female musicians in the ’70s. Jessica Paré from “Mad Men” is one of the names circulating to play Carly Simon. I’m already obsessed with this movie! [NME]
- Sarah Michelle Gellar gave birth last week to her second child with Freddie Prinze Jr.. Mazel tov! [Celebrity Cafe]
- Check out these revealing behind-the-scenes photos from “Mad Men.” [Flavorwire] Keep reading »
The only thing that surprises me about an alleged Kanye West sex tape is that it has taken this long for one to be made public — Kanye gives off the vibe that he videotapes every sexual encounter, doesn’t he? Radar Online is reporting that a 20-minute-long sex tape of Kanye with an “unidentified female” who says “at the beginning of the video that she’s 18 years old” and resembles Kim Kardashian with her curvy body and long, black hair, is being shopped around. Radar, who watched the sex tape in its entirety, says Kanye and the woman have sex without kissing and use a condom while doing the deed. (Good for you for having safe sex, Kanye!) Yeezy also makes eye contact with the camera during the film, signifying he knows the video was being shot. Frankly this is the most underwhelming news ever, although I am somewhat skeeved out that he’s 35 years old and banging an alleged 18-year-old. Again, not surprised. [Radar Online, Dlisted] [Image: Splash News]
We all know Kanye West declared his love for Kim Kardashian—and dissed Kris Humphries—in his recent song “Theraflu,” but it turns out the rapper has actually been sending Kim secret messages via song for years. Like, since 2009, sources “extremely close” to Kanye tell TMZ. One example, from that year’s “Knock You Down,” which came out while Kim was dating football star Reggie Bush:
“You was always the cheerleader of my dreams / To seem to only date the head of football teams / And I was the class clown that always kept you laughing / We were never meant to be, baby we just happened.” Read more…
- Kim Kardashian is providing so much material for Kanye West. His new song “Clique” features a verse about his girlfriend: “Eat breatfast at Gucci, my girl a superstar all from a home movie.” [TMZ]
- Here’s a sneak peek of the “Twilight: Breaking Dawn – Part 2″ clip that will premiere at tonight’s MTV Video Music Awards! [Celebuzz]
- Kim Gordon from Sonic Youth is cleaning out her closet: here’s how to get your paws on some of her old pieces. [Betty Confidential]
- Emma Watson wore some cuh-razy heels on the “Late Show With David Letterman” last night. [Socialite Life]
- Irish hottie Chris O’Dowd from “Bridesmaids” is off the market, ladies: he married British TV host Dawn Parker, of whom he likes to tweet lingerie-clad pics. [People, Daily Mail UK]
“Fashion Designer” Kanye West Gives Kim Kardashian A Full Clothing Makeover So She Can Be “More Of An Individual”
On the next episode of ”Keeping Up With the Kardashians,” Kanye and his stylist (Renelou Padora) stop by Kim’s house to clean out her closet. Kim quite earnestly tells the camera, “Kanye’s definitely inspired me to want to, like, be a little bit more of an individual. I think my style’s just evolving and changing and I think it should, because that’s, you know, what life is about.” She adds, “He’s a fashion designer and he loves clothes so I’m excited to, like, collaborate with him to see what his take on fashion is.” Read more…
Tiny trucker hats are the perfect accessory for when you’re hanging with your significant other with the paparazzi, or drinking a bottle of Moet Chandon by yourself on the phone, or at a movie premiere, or getting over The Most Important Breakup Of Our Time or whatever. That’s why all the celebs love their tiny party trucker hats. Just, like, whatever you happen to be getting into at the moment. Take life by the reins and get your very own tiny party trucker hat — or 10, one in every shade — here.