- Kendra Wilkinson told E! that she is expecting a baby with fiance Hank Baskett. [Dlisted] — Okay, so they’re getting married June 27, and I’m guessing practicing birth control was lost in the details of planning their wedding.
- A rep for Kanye West confirmed that Kanye and Amber Rose are done. [NY Post] — C’mon, did we really believe they were together? She got her 15 minutes of fame, and he rented a girlfriend.
- It’s official, Britney Spears is dating her agent, Jason Trawick, and he plans to take his sweetie to a “private location” after the tour. [TMZ] — Papa Spears the matchmaker is successful.
Tag Archives: kanye west
Rihanna stars in Kanye West’s video for “Paranoid.” Why is she appearing in a music video for a song she doesn’t even sing on? We have a few ideas:
- Kanye is ditching Amber Rose for Rihanna.
- Kanye thought it would help Rihanna’s image by giving her some exposure unrelated to Chris Brown.
- Rihanna wanted to procrastinate on putting out a new album even longer and is doing whatever she can to fill her day.
- Rihanna had a lot of ’80s-style clothes in her closet and thought it was high time they got put to use.
- Rihanna wanted to showcase the moves she’s learned in dance class. If this is the case, keep working on them, girl.
Stilettos aren’t the only kind of footwear enjoying a cult following. An increasing number guys —and girls —are developing a sneaker fetish that rivals anything Carrie Bradshaw ever had for Manolo Blahniks. The diehards are officially called “sneakerheads” and they are shelling out anywhere from $250 to well over $1000 for specialty kicks like classic Air Jordans or the brand new (and already sold-out) Air Yeezy’s, designed by Kanye West for Nike. Sneakerheads are a clean bunch and refuse to walk through grass or dirt to preserve the pristineness of their sneaks.
Proof that this phenomenon is reaching a fever pitch? Sneaker Pimps, an international convention which was launched in 2003 by Australian skater Peter Fahey, had only 200 attendees its first year. Earlier this month, the sixth annual Sneaker Pimps convention was held in Atlanta and guests were in the thousands. Outkast artist Big Boi, a self-confessed sneaker-holic, was in attendance and said, “You can really tell a lot about a person through the shoes, so I always like to keep me a fresh pair.” We know the feeling. [CNN] Keep reading »
If you know anything about Kanye, you know he loves his Balenciaga sandals and neon. Some people think he looks moronic. Some people think he looks awesome. Apparently, some people think he looks “gay.”
Blogger Elizabeth Gates at the Daily Beast noticed how homophobic and racially motivated some commenters’ replies were about recent paparazzi snaps of Kanye and his entourage at Fashion Week. “Only gay guys wear that [crap!]” one wrote. “Bootylishious,” wrote another. But this isn’t anything new. Two years ago, 50 Cent made waves when he complained that Kanye got invited on “Oprah,” not him, which he said proved Middle America would be OK with their kids being gay. Keep reading »
We know Kanye West carries a murse, but we expected him to have a much more fabulous man bag than this. We guess he’s banking on the Louis Vuitton logos to make him look fashionable. Also, doesn’t he know that you never wear a denim jacket with jeans? [4/20/09, JFK Airport, New York City] Keep reading »
What, you thought Kanye West wasn’t going to say anything after “South Park” accused him of being an egomaniacal gay fish last night? Of course he struck back, with a 234-word all-caps rant on his blog. First things first, check out the clip from the episode and then click past the jump for the best of his most egotastic moments. [Kanye West] Keep reading »