- Kanye West was served with a subpoena for Kim Kardashian’s divorce trial in a Nordstrom’s box. Poor Yeezy. He thought he was getting a pair of shoes and it was really papers from Kris Humphries. [Celebrity Cafe]
- How does the advice in Helen Gurley Brown’s 1962 book Sex and the Single Girl hold up today? [Nerve]
- This One Direction cover of Oasis’ song “Wonderwall” ain’t half bad. [Gurl]
- Rachel Zoe’s baby son and a puppy?! Too cute for words. [Socialite Life]
- Olympian medalist Mo Farah running away from things is our new favorite Tumblr! [The FW] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: kanye west
While Kris Jenner is no fan of Kanye West’s new song “Perfect Bitch,” she is a fan of him in general for her daughter Kim Kardashian. Such a big fan in fact that she’s reportedly offering him millions of dollars if he’ll just marry her favorite daughter.
A “source” told Star magazine that Jenner tried to lure Kanye in with the promise of $350 million in deals if he just makes Kim his wife. Kim is reportedly furious about her mom’s meddling, but like usual, she’ll probably do nothing about it and/or defend her momager.
It’s totally the stuff of speculation at this point, but the sad truth is that no one would be surprised at all if it is true. In fact, in the scheme of overbearing, over-involved meddling in Kim’s love life, this is a pretty minor offense for Jenner. Perhaps evensweet, in a twisted, Kardashian sort of way? Read more…
When celebs share their diet and exercise tips, we listen. Even if the tips involve things like eating only baby food or jumping around in Kangoo boots. Hey, whatever works! Kim Kardashian has dropped some weight since becoming Kimye. How? Allegedly, the reality star shed seven pounds in seven days on the “sex diet.” An anonymous friend of Kim’s told the National Enquirer that the sex diet is code for “having regular sex, that tends to burn calories and kill the appetite. Losing seven pounds in seven days means being a very naughty girl.” Now, this is a diet we’d try without hesitation. It doesn’t even involve juice cleanses or hours on the stairmaster. Just good old fashioned sex! Click through to see more celebs who swear by the sex diet. [Music Rooms]
I love that the photo agency calls this “Kim’s stylish departure.” Does anyone actually think this is stylish other than Kanye West? By the way, this is the $6,000 pair of shoes that made it to the Paris news. Don’t talk about style ’cause I embarrass you. God, these people are RIDICULOUS. I can’t believe they’re real!
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West sure are taking this publicity stunt—er, romance—seriously: Kanye is already designing an engagement ring for Kim, and he plans on proposing as soon as (wait for the classiness…waaaait for it…) her divorce from husband of 72 days Kris Humphries is complete. West is using diamonds and rubies from his late mother’s personal collection to design Kim’s sparkler, Radar reports. Read more…
Could it be dear readers? Could Kanye West or Pharrell Williams be one of the men that Frank Ocean was in love with? O.M.G! Don’t drop your cucumbers now! Frank Ocean recently revealed on Tumblr that he was in love with a 19-year old man in the summer of 2007, when Frank was also 19. Kanye West and Frank Ocean lovers – could it be?
Yes, we know Kanye West and Pharrell Williams weren’t nineteen in the summer of 2007 (sounds like a Bryan Adams song gone wrong), but many pundits and Scientologists believe that this was a cover-up. Could it be? Say it isn’t so! Frank is known as one of Kanye’s protégés and he views Pharrell Williams as his idol. Read more…
- You guys, it’s kind of a big day: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have officially been together 73 days, which is one day longer than her marriage to Kris Humphries. And they said it wouldn’t last… [Buzzfeed]
- This is disturbing: Jose Baez, the attorney who represented “Tot Mom” Casey Anthony, says in his new book that Anthony suspected her father, George, was daughter Caylee’s real father and that he killed the little girl to cover up the sexual abuse/rape that led to her conception. [Huffington Post]
- Katie Holmes was spotted looking “flustered and teary” while on the phone today. Stay strong, girl! [Us Weekly]
- I swear, if I don’t end up hearing from the Church of Scientology about my post, my feelings are gonna be kind of hurt. [Radar Online]
- Time Warner Cable — my cable provider! — has wisely decided to add Channing Tatum as a category in its On Demand offerings this month, capitalizing on the success of “Magic Mike.” You know what I’ll be busy doing all weekend! [Buzzfeed] Keep reading »
When you look at as many paparazzi photos as I do, looking for new, interesting shots to post, you start to notice trends. Amy Winehouse always wore ballet flats, for example. Paris Hilton always poses like she has to pee. And, as I realized this morning, Kanye West is always whispering to girlfriend Kim Kardashian. What’s so secretive that he often blocks his mouth with his hand, so paparazzi can’t read his lips? I decided to imagine the possibilities….
- Known terrorists Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are being sued by the Guinness World Record holder for “The Most Litigious Man” for their un-American activities. Jonathan Lee Riches claims he saw the couple in West Virginia pledge their allegiance to al-Qaeda and burn the American flag. Yeah, right, like either Kim or Kanye would be caught dead in West Virginia! [ONTD]
- On preacher’s wives and stripper poles: is there a way to be both “saved” and sensual? [Uptown Magazine]
- Robbers in London pulled the hotel key out of Jennifer Westfeldt’s purse and broken into her and Jon Hamm’s hotel room. That sucks. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Prince William kicked some money over to Kate Middleton’s parents to help them buy a $7 million mansion on 18 acres of property. Nice son-in-law. [US Weekly]
- Why your wine should come from a box. No, really. [Modern Man] Keep reading »
As far as models go, Anja Rubik boasts a pretty decent level of notoriety. She flashed one seriously barbed hipbone at the Met Ball, then managed to redeem herself, crazy eyes and all, in Cannes. Oh, there was also that time Kanye West name-dropped her in a song (the same one he used as a vehicle to confess his love for Kim Kardashian, no less), but we don’t talk about that. Anja has the credentials for sure, but does she really have the fashion chops necessary to back it up? It would seem so: I love this simple pleated chiffon gown, and paired with the flat thong sandals and fresh, natural hair and makeup, she looks practically beach-ready. For an incredibly glamorous beach, that is.