Attention-starved Kim Kardashian and wee rap snack Kanye West were at the Givenchy show in Paris over the weekend, celebrating Riccardo Tisci’s latest creations. But believe it or not, there was one person who managed to steal the attention from the powdered fameballs…
Tag Archives: kanye west
Yup, this L’Officiel Hommes magazine cover shows exactly how that baby girl growing in Kim Kardashian’s belly got made, in case you were unclear.
Although let’s be real: these two fuck with like, 17, mirrors surrounding them. [Huffington Post]
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are having a baby girl. And Kim Kardashian wore an atrocious outfit. Of the baby girl, they are “over the moon.” Why is that the go-to phrase for everyone about pregnancy? A source also told Us Weekly, “Kanye always wanted a girl.” Cool story, bro. Read more…
- John F. Kennedy International Airport is in trubs for allegedly letting Kim Kardashian and Kanye West skip the line in security. Well she is pregnant. And was probably wearing stupid heels, right? Right? [NYMag.com]
- The world’s “ugliest woman,” whose entire body was covered in fur and was called a “bear woman” by her husband, has been laid to rest 153 years after her death. [Newser]
- Heh heh, so we all might get hit by an asteroid on Friday? What’s that about? I didn’t even sleep with Clive Owen yet! [Vanity Fair] Keep reading »
I realize this is probably a very popular pose for tourists visiting the iconic Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio de Janiero, but Kim and Kanye posing like Jesus bugs me something fierce. Because you know they take themselves that seriously that this isn’t even a goofy pose. These are photos they’re going to blow up real large and mount above their mantel in their kadrillion dollar house and call art. You know I’m right.
On the one side, you’ve got Duchess Catherine and Prince William, actual British royalty who are experiencing the highs and lows of their first pregnancy. On the other: Kimye — aka Kim Kardashian and Kanye West – who are expecting the fruit of their loins around the same time. What would happen if the two unborns were to somehow develop not only sentient thoughts, but also the ability to text in utero? The bloggers at Mom.me imagined what such an exchange might be like. See the start of their conversation after the jump, and the rest at the link! [Mom.me] Keep reading »
- Kim Kardashian says she and Kanye West have decided their baby’s life will be kept “private” and she “doesn’t think” little Kauliflower or Koolio will appear on her reality shows. “When the baby is old enough and she or he decides that’s what they want to do, then that will be a decision,” she told Jimmy Kimmel last night. [US Weekly]
- Here’s your autotune of the day: Katie Couric pleading “Why?? Why, Manti?” [The Daily What]
- Pie chart! Why we suspect our boyfriend might be fake. [The Hairpin]
- Emily from xoJane has penned the piece that I’ve been meaning to write myself about how shopping really sucks when you’re too large for a size 10 or 12 but too small for plus-size. Us girls on the cusp want to wear cute clothes, too! [xoJane]
The union of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West is just the most perfect union of all time (of all time), and I could not be happier with their decision to date and procreate with one another. Good job, you guys! My favorite star-crossed lovers are in Paris right now for Couture Week, so I figured I’d do a little bit of recon and find out what these two have been up to in the City of Lights …
Poor Kim Kardashian. Everywhere she goes, she’s peppered with questions about still being married to Kris Humphries while pregnant with boyfriend Kanye West’s baby. On last night’s “Late Show with David Letterman,” Dave held nothing back as he pressed Kim on why she isn’t divorced from Kris yet. She explained that the hold up is because Kris is pushing for an annulment, claiming fraud and that she only married him for publicity. Sister Kourtney had the last word on that, quipping, ”I think if she was going to do it for publicity, she’s pick someone that people knew.” Sick burn. Letterman also decided having Kim on the show was the perfect opportunity to revisit Kanye’s infamous “Imma let you finish” upstaging of Taylor Swift at the MTV VMAs, which Kim says is just a reflection of Kanye’s “passion.” Two clips above!
Woohoo! The Illuminati is having a baby, you guys, and I’m so stoked! Yep, the axis of evil (and fun, so much fun) heretofore known as Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, now the singular Kimye, got knocked up. E! Online was kind enough to present a sort of gift guide of Kim’s maternity must-haves for a stylish and comfortable nine months (or however long Damien must incubate), and I got kind of jealous so I had to go and make my own. Get the details on the stuff I think is perfect for Kim’s pregnancy after the jump! Also, if anyone could send me Kimye’s address that would be great, just so I can get their gifts to them ASAP. Thanks in advance, everybody! Keep reading »