On the season finale of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta,” Kandi Burruss finally managed to gross me out. And no, it had nothing to do with her va-jay-jay/pee-pee/sex toy talk. When auditioning male models for her Bedroom Kandi launch party, she referred to a man’s chest hair as something truly revolting. “I don’t care if you have a little bit of hair, but I don’t want it to look like curled up, little naps, like little taco meat,” Kandi said after seeing Termaine shirtless. I’m sure poor Termaine went home ASAP and waxed his “taco meat.” Ewww. Not only was that beyond gross, but the poor guy is probably going to have a complex for the rest of his life. As will I. I am going to live in fear of thinking of tacos every time a man gets naked in front of me. Make it stop. After the jump, more gross food terms that should NEVER be used to describe a man’s body. Keep reading »
Tag Archives: kandi burruss
This Week In Sex: Kandi Burruss’ Sex Toy Line Is Here & An App That Let’s You Tell The World You Just Got Laid
- We’ve been waiting for “RHOA” star Kandi Burruss’ sex toy line since the “sugar in the vajayjay” episode. Behold Bedroom Kandi. [LA Weekly]
- The most WTF sex studies of 2011, like the one that discovered that women don’t like to pick their noses in front of men they’re sleeping with. Speak for yourselves, ladies. [Your Tango]
- Why crash dieting is bad for your metabolism … and your sex life. [The Gloss] Keep reading »
All of a sudden, Kandi Koated Nights has a brand new meaning. Apparently, Kandi Burruss of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” has branched out from her online talk show and has started making her own sex toy line. We won’t know much about the products in the line until the launch party, which is happening sometime in the near future, but I am crossing my fingers for lots of glitter and animal print. Whatever the toys may be, I have to give Kandi props for thinking outside the box. Thank goodness she didn’t do the expected—like bottle a perfume, or create her own clothes line, like so many castmates before her. [Huffington Post, The YBF] Keep reading »
- Here’s a crazy rumor for ya: Kandi Burruss is reportedly pregnant with A.J. Jewell’s baby, according to an unnamed celebrity source. [Media Takeout] — If this is true, then great. But if it’s not, then it’s a cruel way of rubbing salt into her wounds.
- Lisa Niemi, Patrick Swayze‘s widow, spoke at a women’s conference about his death, revealing that the grief could be felt “on a cellular level.” [PopEater] — So sad. I can’t believe he died only six weeks ago.
- The rumored romance between Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart has reportedly cooled because he’s getting too serious, too quickly for her. [OK! Magazine] — This sounds like more “New Moon” publicity.
- The fiance of Kandi Burruss, A.J. Jewell, was killed Friday during a brawl at an Atlanta strip club, The Body Tap. [Dlisted] — This must be so devastating for her.
- Chris Noth has confirmed that he will marry his longtime girlfriend Tara Wilson. [Starpulse] — What took him so long to propose? They already have a 20-month-old son together.
Kandi Burruss will replace boring DeShawn Snow on “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” for season two. Bravo producers fired DeYawn because she’s “too human for a circus show” and that “because the show did so well, they are about to pump up the drama and they didn’t think that I would fit in,” she told Essence.com. Holding her own against NeNe and Sheree seems like a tall order for Kandi to fill, but we think this born and raised Atlanta native knows the ins and outs of Atlanta’s social elite and will definitely give these women some competition. And as a Grammy-winning singer/songwriter, maybe she can help Kim Zolciak with that ill-fated singing career. Keep reading »