Props to Buzzfeed for having the clever idea to dress “Jersey Shore” alums Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi and Jenni “JWoww” Farley as other famous TV duos, including Jesse Pinkman and Walter White from “Breaking Bad” (above) and Brenda Walsh and Kelly Taylor from “90210″ (after the jump). But what’s up with Snooki’s facial hair? Jesse never rocked a porn ‘stache! [Buzzfeed] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: jwoww
Poor Snooki just can’t catch a break. The “Jersey Shore” star is not wanted in Florence, Hoboken, and now you can add one more locale to the list. Dozens of residents of New Jersey’s Berkeley Township took to the council meeting last night to protest Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi’s plan to shoot reality spin-off “Snooki and JWoww,” starring herself and Jennifer “JWoww” Farley, in the Pelican Island neighborhood, the Star-Ledger reports; they’ve even hired an attorney for the fight. Read more on Newser…
“Be yourself on your wedding day, don’t go to that extent of ridiculousness … So my big thing from here until whenever my wedding day is just to live healthy … Just live your life so on your wedding day you feel healthy and you’re not starving in your wedding dress and ready to wolf down the whole cake.”
― Hey, that JWoww has a point! But, um, she seems to have forgotten what she was supposed to be talking about, which is AbCuts Sleek & Lean diet pills — the brand she’s the celebrity spokesperson for. Whoops! [Celebuzz]
Word has it that Jenni “JWOWW” Farley of “Jersey Shore” fame is engaged to her long-time boyfriend Roger Matthews. Don’t bust out the champagne just yet though because it’s all hush hush for now, as MTV reportedly wants her to save the big news for filming of season two of “Snooki & JWOWW.”
That’s a little anticlimactic, but congratulations to them if it’s true. Their relationship has been beyond tumultuous, but they truly seem to love each other, so I’m not surprised to see them take this next step, especially with her BFF Snooki settling down with a baby and getting engaged herself. It tends to happen like that with friends — when one jumps on the marriage-and-baby bandwagon, it starts a whole string of events.
And you know what the best possible event that could happen next is? A double wedding of course. Read more …
Q: One of the most talked-about new shows has been Girls. Do you watch that one?
Jenni: Never heard of it.
- Snooki and Jwoww appeared on Elvis Duran’s show on Z100 this morning and, my, they are such nice young ladies when they’re sober. Pregnant Snooki says she doesn’t miss drinking (doubtful), she is not allowed to spray tan, and she’s finally picked a baby name. And it’s actually a lot more normal than I would have expected. [Z100]
- Kim Kardashian has supposedly served the ex-girlfriend of her ex Kris Humphries with a subpoena to see if Myla Sinanaj will spill any beans that could be useful during her divorce case. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Rielle Hunter’s creepy details about her first night of sex with lothario John Edwards will give you the skeeves. [Radar Online]
- Joan Rivers won’t stop with the nasty fat-shaming comments about Christina Aguilera’s weight. I’m starting to dislike you very much, Joan. [PopCrush]
- Sex advice columnists Em & Lo address the age-old “When should I sleep with him?” question. [Em & Lo] Keep reading »
Hoo boy. Not that I would’ve pegged Snooki as the most meticulous user of birth control, but getting pregnant before/during the filming of her spin-off show, “Snooki & JWoww,” was not her best move. The entire reason anyone watches Snooki do anything is because she’s always had one more Fuzzy Navels than she should have. A pregnant Snooki is a sober Snooki and based on the preview for their show it’s —I hate to say it — a boring Snooki. [MTV.com]
It’s hard to tell if Sean Hayes is simply gesturing to JWoww’s breast or actually prodding it, but either way, the expressions in this photo are pretty priceless. I was a little confused as to why Sean Hayes and JWoww would ever be on a red carpet together in the first place, then I saw that it was a premiere for “The Three Stooges” remake, in which Sean plays Larry and JWoww plays herself. Now I’m even more confused. What do you think is going on here?
- Pregnant Snooki is partying into the wee hours in Cancun, Mexico, with JWoww. Fortunately a bartender confirmed she’s not marinating her little meatball in vodka sauce: Snooks is only throwing back virgin daiquiris. [Fox News]
- Chris Brown did something not-awful: he posed with a transgender fan (who I guess doesn’t mind Chris’s homophobic Twitter rants?). [Starpulse]
- A new NBC sitcom starring a nine-year-old African-American girl is all kinds of WTF in the stereotypes department. [Uptown Magazine]
- Twenty-five pickup lines for cyclists. “I ride with a helmet” is totally open to interpretation. [Ecosalon] Keep reading »
Jenni “JWoww” Farley is probably my favorite castmate on “Jersey Shore,” which is kind of like saying, “Chlamydia is my favorite STD.” And yes, expecting class, grace and tastefulness from anyone in the Shore house would would be ridiculous. However, JWoww’s new line of stick-on bikinis is really next level. You know, stick-on bikinis. Because tying a bikini is really too hard. Keep reading »