- Tomorrow, Justin Timberlake releases his long anticipated new album, The 20/20 Experience … but that’s only part one! Turns out, part two — which, like part one, will also have 10 tracks — will be released in November. Personally, I am kind of underwhelmed by The 20/20 Experience — at least part one — so can Justin bring the sexy back again with part two? Thanks. [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- More “Game of Thrones” promo pics! [The Mary Sue]
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum had a baby shower and I wasn’t invited because I want to hump her husband. So rude. [YourTango]
- Celebs who are twins and thus kinda sorta creep me out. [theBERRY] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: justin timberlake
Seventies yacht rock crooner Michael McDonald is on the come up again these days. First, there’s the whole amazing hilarious Yacht Rock web series. Then there were collaborations with Grizzly Bear and Holy Ghost. And now this: A Michael McDonald musical number with Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake. Clearly, JT is trying real hard to sell us on his new record, which fine. But hats off to whichever “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” writer came up with this absurdist genius. [Hulu]
You need a quick background on the beef between Justin Timberlake and Kanye West. Because, actually, I knew nothing about it until five minutes ago. Rachel filled me in. At one of Kanye’s shows, he announced that he didn’t like Jay-Z’s new song with Justin Timberlake. Then on JT’s recent “SNL” appearance, he scratched back, using the lyrics, Hits so sick, got rappers acting dramatic.
Claws out! Keep reading »
Justin Timberlake Will Get You To Buy His New Album With A Barbershop Quartet Version Of “Sexy Back”
Justin Timberlake is on a quest to win your love and affection back. So much so, that he’s on “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” all this week to get you to buy his mediocre-reviewed new album, The 20-2o Experience. But whatever, we’ll take it, if he promises to do stuff like a barbershop quartet version of his classic hit “Sexy Back.”
Are you gonna buy the new JT record?
- Justin Timberlake will bring it on home to Omeletteville when he hosts and performs as the musical guest on “Saturday Night Live” March 9. JAY-Z CAMEO, PLEASE! [Crushable]
- Diane Lane and Josh Brolin are dunzo after eight genetically-perfect years of marriage. [US Weekly]
- Prince Harry’s new GF is a well-born blonde (obvi) model named Cressida Bonas, 24, and they appalled the royal family by making out at a ski lodge. [Daily Mail UK]
- This sexologist had an orgasm on TV just by thinking about it! [TresSugar]
- Why you should get the J.Crew catalog even if you hate J.Crew. (I dunno, to laugh at their prices? [Already Pretty] Keep reading »
Look, I know we’ve all done some crazy things for a job. But nothing tops Shirley Hornstein, an erstwhile, according to her Twitter, “Angel Investor and (dare I say) Entrepreneur” (nice random capitalization there, Shirley). To give herself credibility in the tech industry, Hornstein posted several heavily doctored photos online, showing herself hanging with famous notables, including Justin Timberlake and Andy Samberg. On her blog, she boasted of working with tech players like iMeem, Nitro PDF and Dropbox.
And she probably would have gotten away with it, too, had she not boasted of working with the wrong guy. Keep reading »
Justin Timberlake performs his song “Suit & Tie” live for the first time at theDIRECTV Super Saturday Night during the 2013 Super Bowl Weekend on Saturday (February 2) in New Orleans, La.
The 31-year-old entertainer was joined by surprise guest Jay-Z for the performance. Justin also debuted new songs called “Little Pusher Love Girl” and “Bad Girl” at the party. Read more and watch Justin perform…
- Supermodel and Guess girl Claudia Schiffer revealed that Hermès wished to name a signature handbag after her when she was 22… and she turned them down at her agent’s insistence. Regrets, I’ve had a few… [Telegraph]
- It is entirely possible that Michelle Obama will appear on the cover of Vogue in the coming months — The Washingtonian reported that a team from the mag was spotted “moving cameras into the residence” (i.e. the White House) for a shoot with Annie Leibovitz. [The Cut]
- Good news for the crusade against animal testing for cosmetics (in the European Union, at least): a ban preventing the import and sale of any animal-tested products or ingredients will go into effect March 11. Your move, America. [WWD]
- If you don’t think your baby smells enough like a baby already, Dolce & Gabbana is launching a new (totally safe, alcohol-free) perfume intended to enhance the natural smell of newborns. The fragrance, inspired by “the softness of baby skin, the freshness of baby breath, a mother’s sweet hug, [and] the first smile” will contain notes of citrus, honey, and melon. Now I’m hungry. Not for babies. [BuzzFeed]
At midnight last night, Justin Timerlake finally confirmed what he was “ready” for — to release new music, after taking a bajillion year hiatus to “act.” Justin new single, “Suit & Tie,” features Jay-Z, and while my initial reaction was a little meh, I remembered how I felt watching Justin in “The Social Network” just that afternoon, and suddenly became pretty stoked. Seriously though, the single, after a couple passes, is pretty great, and I’m psyched to see what else he has in store. What do you think of “Suit & Tie”?
This morning, I told you that Justin Timberlake hinted he would be making a very very very important announcement this afternoon. And he did. He posted this video to YouTube and to his personal website which, like, basically features him talking about people wondering when he’s going to put out a new album and then blah blah blah, something about the creative process, and then: “I’M READY.” For what? He doesn’t say. Instead we’re shown a clock counting down till sometime on Sunday (I’m sorry, I can’t figure out exactly when, I haven’t had lunch yet) when another announcement will be made. So, basically, Justin’s big announcement was that another big announcement will be made on Sunday, presumably about what he’s ready for. If it’s not a new album, and is instead something to do with his involvement in MySpace or another shitty rom-com or a finger in his butt, I will throw a fit. Just saying.