- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are so serious they sent out a joint Christmas card. Damn. Didn’t see that one coming. [Celebuzz]
- Radar Online claims “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star Taylor Armstrong filed for divorce from her late husband Russell Armstrong because Bravo execs refused to let the couple appear on the show. Russell Armstrong was reportedly sending “blistering letters and emails” to Bravo execs, but more importantly, physically abusing his wife. [Radar Online]
- Victoria’s Secret model Kate Upton and Jets QB Mark Sanchez are schtupping, sez Page Six. [New York Post]
- Animals wearing yarmulkes! Animals wearing yarmulkes! [BuzzFeed]
- Reporters followed President Obama into a Best Buy, where they then revealed Sasha and Malia’s Christmas presents. [Yahoo] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: justin theroux
There are something in live that I would like to be witness to, but from a distance and with a pillow to cuddle for comfort and hide my face behind. According to Grazia (via Page Six), Jennifer Aniston recently had a “tearful” meeting with her new boyfriend’s ex. Aniston has been dating Justin Theroux for a few months now and the two are said to be serious, but Theroux was either just leaving or just recently out of an 11-year relationship with Heidi Bivens. Considering Aniston famously saw ex-husband Brad Pitt leave her for Angelina Jolie, it seemed strange that she would take-up with a guy who was already spoken for, and she has denied that there was any overlap. Alas, that is probably not of any comfort to Heidi, who is said to be heartbroken about the split. Keep reading »
“Rumor number one: I am not planning to get married any time soon. I’ve been married once, and I don’t know if I’ll get married again. But I can tell you that as of this very moment, I have no plan to get married. Got that? And rumor Number two: no, we’re not pregnant. It’s just I quit smoking, so I’ve gained a couple of pounds.”
– Jennifer Aniston clears a few things up when it comes to rumors that she is planning on tying the knot with boyfriend Justin Theroux and having his child. Phew. Glad we got that ironed out. Can I go back to wondering how many months along extremely obviously totally pregnant Jessica Simpson is? [People] Keep reading »
- Justin Theroux ex has to deal with him and new girlfriend, Jennifer Aniston, making themselves at home in her city. That’s just one of the things that suck about breaking up. Here are some more. [The Stir]
- Tori Spelling had her baby and here are the first photos. Geez, already? [TooFab]
- Some celebs live in mansions. And then some celebs live in smallish apartments just like The Frisky staff! [ShelterPop]
- Here are 15 signs you’re boring everyone in your life. [Dumb As A Blog] Keep reading »
Jennifer Aniston‘s neighbors do not seem to approve of her boyfriend, Justin Theroux. The actor, artist and writer often parks his BMW motorcycle in front of his lady’s house. And apparently, when a neighbor walked their dog past the bike this morning at 8 a.m., it was covered in bologna. As in, someone had stuck the much-maligned sandwich meat to the seat, wheels, handlebars, etc. “I got the impression it was some weird message, like, ‘You’re full of bologna,’ ” the neighbor said to Page Six. “The bike was in otherwise in fine condition.” A few hours later, the bologna was gone.
Remember when, shortly after his split from Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt appeared on the cover of W magazine, playing family man in a photoshoot with rumored lover Angelina Jolie? And Jennifer was all, “Homie is missing a sensitivity chip?” Well, many thought Brad’s sensitively was lacking when he implied to Parade earlier this month that his life with Jen wasn’t an “interesting” one. He quickly went into spin mode, saying his words were taken out of context, but Parade insiders have said that no such twisting of words occurred and that his quote accurately reflects how he feels — that his marriage to Jennifer was a dull one. So when this mini photoshoot featuring Jen and her new boyfriend Justin Theroux appeared on photographer Terry Richardson’s blog yesterday, I couldn’t help but wonder if this wasn’t just a portrait of two kids in love — but also a bit of an “eff you” to Brad and his mouthing off. Jen looks pretty damn happy while Justin … well, he hardly looks bored. I can’t help it — I like these two together! [Terry's Diary]
Well, it’s official. The Jennifer Aniston Womb Watch has begun. Jen and her boyfriend, Justin Theroux, who never met a vintage punk rock T-shirt he didn’t like, were spotted going to the doctor this week. When they left, Jen was sucking on a lollipop. Clearly, she must be with child. Why? According to x17Online.com, “It’s common practice in gynecology offices to give candy to a woman having blood work early in her first trimester so when a nurse draws blood, the patient’s blood sugar level is high enough that she doesn’t pass out.” Mind you, it’s not actually confirmed that she went to see a gyno. She could have been at the podiatrist and stopped to buy a sucker at the gift shop. Ugh. Anyway, one thing I did learn — the next time I want to trick a dude into wondering if I’m pregnant, I’m going to dramatically pull out a Blow Pop every time I see him. Bwahahaha! [Huffington Post] Keep reading »
Everyone is talking about Jennifer Aniston’s summer fling with Justin Theroux, and “Millionaire Matchmaker” Patti Stanger is adding her two cents.
Stanger joined TooFab’s Lawrence Yee to talk about celebrity couples, summer flings, and Season 5 of her hit Bravo show “The Millionaire Matchmaker.” Check out the exclusive interview after the jump… Keep reading »
Remember when Angelina Jolie finally responded to the rumors that she and Brad Pitt had an affair while he was still married to Jennifer Aniston by saying she would never do such a thing to another woman because she saw her dad do it to her mom? That is one of the oldest and best excuses in the book — “That terrible thing happened to me or someone I love and I would never do that terrible thing to someone else!” — and tends to be pretty believable except when it’s not because, really, you never know what you might do when presented with a tempting but amoral conundrum. (Also, whether Brad and Angelina had a physical affair or not, an emotional affair clearly occurred and is that any better? Legalese!) Keep reading »
It appears that Jennifer Aniston may have a new dude in her life—one Mr. Justin Theroux. The two were first seen together in March, at the Chateau Marmont, having dinner with a group of friends. But more recently they have been spotted having dinner solo and even having a sleepover at Jen’s house. Us Weekly calls them “undercover lovers” and says they are “inseparable.” And a source told People this week that on May 27, Jennifer had a shindig for close friends like Courteney Cox and Chelsea Handler, and invited Justin too. “They all had a great time and enjoyed Justin’s company,” the source explained. “He’s edgier than the guys Jen usually dates. She really likes him!”
Might I add that, when he shaves, Justin is smoking hot?
So who is this guy? Find out after the jump. Keep reading »