- The cover of US Weekly claims that Jennifer Aniston is pregnant at 44, though her reps have already shot down the story. You know, when Jen actually is preggo, the tabloids will have said the sky is falling so many times already that no one will believe them. [Dlisted, New York Daily News]
- iOS 7 has arrived — here’s everything you need to know. [TechCrunch]
- Reality TV star Ryan Colantuolo from “Ax Men” died in a helicopter crash in Oregon at age 54. [US Weekly]
- Good news for creeps: it is now legal to masturbate in public in Sweden. [Gawker]
- Liam Hemsworth told Miley Cyrus she should could keep her $$$ engagement ring. [Crushable] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: justin theroux
“I have these beautiful wax-museum pieces — handmade, from the 1800′s — from a museum of curiosities. They’re just these open mouths, with tongues, and in the throats are different stages, labeled, of syphilis and gonorrhea and whatever. Those definitely found a great place in my office in L.A….They weren’t going to be above the fireplace anytime soon…We inherited the chickens from the previous owners … They were like, ‘Of course we’ll get rid of the chickens,’ and we said, ‘Are you crazy? Don’t get rid of the chickens. That’s half the reason we wanted this place.’”
– Justin Theroux accidentally reveals the strange lifestyle he and Jennifer Aniston lead in GQ Magazine. It’s like a regular old “Addams Family” farm up in their $21 million dollar Bel Air mansion. Uncle Fester slaughters the chickens while Justin and Jen hang out in the parlor and braid Cousin Itt’s hair and admire the gonorrhea sculptures — at least until Jen banishes them to the office. Maybe this is their ploy to be weirder than Brad and Angelina. Either way, they win with their STD art and their chicken coop. [The Hollywood Gossip]
I mean, right? Justin Theroux went brief-less filming a jogging scene for his new movie yesterday, while the “Liz & Dick” actor brought his moose knuckle to the “Despicable Me” 2″ premiere. Settle down, guys. Jon Hamm doesn’t even want the title of “Most Obviously Big Balled Actor In Hollywood.” Let’s not be so competitive. There’s plenty of room in Hollywood for all of your impressive packages. [Photos: Splash News]
Clutch your pearls and phone your closest friends, because People is reporting today that Jennifer Aniston’s much-ballyhooed wedding to Justin Theroux might be on hold.
Sources tell the magazine that wedding talk has completely “stopped” due to construction delays on their $21 million Bel Air estate and the couple’s busy acting schedules. (Theroux, 41, most recently joined an HBO pilot called “The Leftovers” about the apocalypse.)
“There are other priorities [besides marriage],” a source said. Read more on Celebuzz…
On one hand, this picture is kind of hilarious — just two Theroux bros, walkin’ down the street in New York City, sporting matching zipped-up leather jackets and broody faces. And then, on the other hand, the little Theroux, Sebastian, is all grungy and lip-licky and so, so my type. Rrrrrow. He’s only 24, which is a little on the young side for me, but I think I might be able to swing it. Especially with that sweet new wave haircut. Man, hot celeb brothers! Gotta love ‘em. [Photo: FameFlynet]
- Just kidding! You do what you want to do, girl. Jennifer Aniston is allegedly going to change her legal name to “Jennifer Theroux” when she weds Justin Theroux, supposedly because it sounds more “posh.” I could get on board with that if I married a Frenchy-sounding dude. Don’t let the haters get to you. [I'm Not Obsessed]
- The actor Miles Teller from “21 & Over” revealed himself to be kind of a homophobe in an interview with Metro where he talks about how he was “literally like pretty upset” about having to do a kissing scene with a man and how he “tried to get rid of it for awhile.” [Black Book Mag]
- Oh, how sad. “Girls Gone Wild” filed for bankruptcy. We’re terribly crushed. [Newser]
- And now Joan Rivers made a Holocaust joke. [US Weekly]
- A pediatrician on “The Doctors” said something transphobic about Coy Mathis, the little girl suing for the right to use the girls’ bathroom at her school. Keep reading »
We’re sure Angelina Jolie will be so excited to receive this piece of mail: Word has it that she and Brad Pitt will be invited to Jennifer Aniston’s wedding, Australia’s News Network reports. Seems Jen is still friendly with Brad and wanted to invite him, but wasn’t sure how fiance Justin Theroux would feel about it. But since Jen and Justin “are so happy right now, they don’t want any bad feeling in any aspect of their lives by the time they tie the knot,” a source explains to Grazia. Therefore, Theroux gave the OK—and according to some reports, inviting the pair was actually his idea. He’s even met Brad a few times, and likes him, the source adds. Read more…
Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler are homies, so when Chelsea brought up Jen’s engagement to Justin Theroux on a recent episode of “Chelsea Lately,” the actress’s cool facade came down. Fanning her face as very real tears brimmed in her eyes, Jen is clearly super stoked to be tying the knot. I don’t blame her and not just because she found love and all that good stuff — after so many years of the press hounding her, who wouldn’t shed a tear over no longer being Hollywood’s “saddest” single woman?
Everyone sort of pegged Jennifer Aniston as a destination Mexico weddingsort of gal but news is that she has her sights set on New Mexico instead. And this isn’t any ordinary venue. Jen’s all about getting married at Julia Robert’shouse. But can Julia say yes? Isn’t this a conflict of interest between friends?
We’ve all been there. When you break up, you have to pick and choose which friends come with you. I always figured Julia went with Brad Pitt. They’ve been in four movies together and have always seemed pretty. Jen was involved in that friendship when she and Brad were together. There are tons of photos of everyone partying at Lake Como with George Clooney and the other “Oceans 11″ people. But when Brad and Jen divorced, she moved on from that crowd. Usually Jen kicks it with Sheryl Crow, Courtney Cox and Angelina Jolie basher Chelsea Handler for girls’ trips to Mexico. I’ve never once heard of Julia joining that crowd. Julia doesn’t seem like much of a joiner, right? Read more…