Dree Hemingway is a full-time babe. She’s the great granddaughter of Ernest Hemingway, and was the model featured in the ads for Justin Bieber’s Someday perfume. So yeah, hardcore babe. So what’s up with this total mom dress she’s wearing to the SXSW afterparty for her new film “Starlet”? What do you think? Tell us in the comments.
Tag Archives: justin bieber
- Justin Bieber’s mom Patti Mallette is releasing a memoir called Nowhere What Up about Justin’s early life when she raised him as a single mom. Considering these two are uber-religious, don’t expect many (any?) juicy parts. [PopCrush]
- Rihanna stopped listening to Adele’s 21 album because it’s “too depressing.” You and me both, girl. [ONTD]
- Kaley Cuoco of “Big Bang Theory” and her fiance have called off their engagement. That sucks. [People]
- Both Zachary Quinto and Jessica Lange will return to “American Horror Story” next season, which will otherwise star a totally new cast. The creepy new plot line centers on an East Coast mental institution. [Just Jared]
- Sarah Palin has released her own response to the HBO movie “Game Change,” which is based on a nonfiction book about the 2008 election. Who wants to bet she’s taken some creative liberties? [Nerve] Keep reading »
The 1996 dating-a-hot-psychopath movie “Fear” is a classic if you ask me. [One of my favorite movies of all time. -- Editor] And Marky Mark’s performance as totally crazy boyfriend David McCall is highly memorable — so much so that I made personalized “Nicole 4 Eva” Valentine’s Day cards for my friends last year featuring a shirtless, carved up Marky Mark. Also, how about that roller coaster fingerbanging scene? Teenage sex is so crazy!
Now comes word that teenage dream Justin Bieber is looking to remake The Most Perfect Marky Mark Movie of All Time. Apparently, starring in two episodes of “CSI” and his own concert movie — and having really good hair — aren’t enough for this guy. He wants to ruin “Fear.” But can he really stand up to Marky Mark when it comes to acting chops and abs? We doubt it. But, seriously, tell us: Do you really want to see Justin Bieber try and fingerbang someone? [Movieweb]
Sometimes a 17-year-old pop star is just that — a big, goofy 17-year-old who wants to make out with his girlfriend all the time and have blue balls and sing trite, easily hummable lyrics about puppy love. So why, then, would V Magazine deign to put Justin Bieber in a friggin’ pith helmet? He’s got no clue what to do here. On the upside, he looks soooooo pretty. He’s like, the prettiest girl ever. [Fashionista]
I don’t really get it — because it’s generally understood that most guys don’t like short hair. And if guys don’t like short hair then girls aren’t going to get out of their way to get their hair cut short. However, according to Google stats, Emma Watson’s cute little pixy haircut (sorry, I’m biased!) was the most Googled haircut of 2011. And for the men’s, Justin Bieber’s revolutionary boy teen locks were the most Googled, too. Weirdly, those two haircuts may be slightly interchangeable, so perhaps soon we’ll see a whole army of Emma Bieber bots. [WSJ]
‘Tis the season for fugly Christmas sweaters. Some celebs enjoy flaunting their holiday cheer in a hideous, knitted mess. The perfect ironic, Christmas look is all in the attitude of the wearer. It’s imperative that Christmas sweaters be worn irreverently or not at all. I’m not sure that Justin Bieber pulled off this festive cardigan (which allegedly cost a cool $1700) on his recent “Today Show” appearance. Ignoring the price tag momentarily, the Biebs looks no older than 12. Way too young to be a daddy. Maybe that was the intended look he was going for in the midst of his paternity scandal. Click through to see more celebs who’ve donned the fugly Christmas sweater. [Huffington Post]
Mariah Carey and Justin Bieber‘s “All I Want For Christmas” duet debuted last night during the Christmas tree lighting at Rockefeller Center. The best I can say about it is “feel good Christmas music” with a questionably appropriate music video.
Now, Mariah Carey is Mariah Carey. High notes and shaking her spray-tanned booty is what she’s about. It is the way of the world. I think her short-short-short Santa outfit in her “All I Want For Christmas” music video with Justin Bieber pushes the line of good taste. But hey, this is a grown woman obsessed with rainbows, stuffed animals and butterflies that we’re talking about.
“Baby, baby, baby — oh! Let me be your lawyer, lawyer, lawyer — oh!” Keep reading »
- Despite fan Mariah Yeater dropping her lawsuit against him, Justin Bieber has taken a paternity test in New Jersey to prove he hasn’t fathered any “baby … baby … baby … oh!” [People]
- Kate Middleton wore jeans to visit kids at an art therapy center in inner-city London and the children complained she wasn’t wearing a “princess dress.” [NYmag.com]
- J.Lo only performed at the AMAs with her estranged husband Marc Anthony if she had a bigger stage and longer performance. Oh, and she had her 24-year-old new boyfriend dancing with her, too. Take that, Marc! [Page Six]
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler are on again: he has proposed a second time. How romantic. [Life & Style] Keep reading »
A ton of major celebrity news stories broke this week. Demi Moore finally admitted she was giving Ashton Kutcher the boot! Justin Bieber is no one’s baby daddy! A nation was robbed of a rightful Sexiest Man Alive! But what was the scoop of the week? Vote for your pick after the jump… Keep reading »