- What have Justin Bieber fans named his johnson? (And no, we are not referring to his pet snake, Johnson.) [Gurl.com]
- Someone created a fake Twitter account for Chris Brown and stared trashtalking “granny bitch” Cher and threatening her with “a beating.” Ooof. [PopCrush]
- Peter Dinklage delivered a commencement address at Bennington College and you can watch it online. I know what Amelia is doing tonight! [Crushable]
- Who is Skylar Laine and why do some people call her “the Snooki of country music”? [Racked]
- Meet the 32 girliest animals on the Internet — aww! [BuzzFeed]
Keep reading »
Tag Archives: justin bieber
Hey, Justin Bieber, you don’t know me, but it’s pretty clear that this girl needs to win your weird little “Girlfriend” contest. You know, the contest where you make “fans” (and this girl) create a heteronormative version of your song”Boyfriend” in the hopes that their versions will appear on your upcoming NBC special. If we had any say, she’d totally win for getting the general tone and message, but we don’t. So instead, we’ll say kudos to her for not being some weird Bieber drone. I hope the Beliebers don’t try to murder her in her sleep! [Reddit]
Justin Bieber left a London radio station this morning wearing something called a “skull mask.” Maybe I am old, but is this a thing people wear for real? I thought face coverings were just for Michael Jackson and bird flu outbreaks. (Image via Fame/Flynet)
More bad news for Justin Bieber: He knocked himself out after crashing into a glass wall in Paris. The singer walked headlong into the wall shortly before his last number at a private performance in an undisclosed highrise in the city. “It really hurt, and I felt light-headed, but my adrenaline pushed me through it” to finish the performance, he told TMZ. But the Biebs passed out cold for several seconds when he went backstage, and he was “unresponsive” for longer, he said. Read more …
Justin Bieber may have a baby face and appeal to the tween set, but that doesn’t mean he should be trifled with. The singer got into a scuffle with an aggressive paparazzo yesterday that resulted in an ambulance being called (to treat the pap) and Justin losing his shoe and hat. Girlfriend Selena Gomez arrived on the scene to aid Justin in his hour of need. Neither looks very happy about it.
Bieber’s got a lot of fierce competition in the paparazzi brawl department. After the jump are some of our favorite kerfuffles!
Maybe you love Andy Samberg and co.’s weekly “Saturday Night Live” Digital Shorts. Maybe you don’t. Either way, you have gotta watch this clip if only to catch Jon Hamm thrusting his pelvis in Justin Bieber’s teenage face.
- Nooo! Justin Bieber has been sexting Vanessa Hudgens after meeting her on the set of “Spring Breakers” while visiting Selena Gomez, The National Enquirer claims. And here we’ve been listening to “Boyfriend” nonstop all day. [The Stir]
- Sex advice from Australian rockers. They can’t coast along on hot accents alone, can they? [Nerve]
- Four reasons women should masturbate more often! Wait, do people really need reasons? [YourTango]
- The gentleman’s guide to sending women drinks. [Ask Men]
- Five ways to wreck a relationship. [Betty Confidential] Keep reading »
Confession: I am seriously, seriously obsessed with Justin Bieber’s song “Boyfriend.” It is Justin Timberlake-lite, but considering JT is so serious about “acting” now, JB will have to do. And now there’s a music video! Truthfully, I was feeling a little uncomfortable watching him trying to be sexy, because he is so young and really too pretty for my tastes, but then I started imagining that Justin is actually Justine, a lesbian, and it somehow made it a little better. Plus, Justin’s got sweet moves. Don’t judge me!
- Justin Bieber says in the new Seventeen that he “just tries to make [Selena Gomez] happy, that’s all,” by treating her like a princess. Awww. He goes on to say “I think it’s important to make all women feel like they’re princesses, because every girl is a princess.” I can’t tell if this is a barf-ily sweet sentiment or painfully unrealistic dating advice tailored to girls who grew up in “princess culture.” [PopCrush]
- Britney Spears is reportedly in final stages of a $15 million deal to join Simon Cowell’s show “X Factor.” Pardon me, but isn’t this show a singing competition — not an autotune competition? [Celebrity Cafe]
- Mr. Big, I mean, Chris Noth, married his fiancée Tara Wilson earlier this month in Hawaii. [People]
- Betty White joined Twitter … and she’s already using it to flirt with boys. [The FW]
- Do “mamas boys” do better in relationships because they don’t have mommy issues? [Nerve] Keep reading »
Justin Bieber is about as famous for his hair — that soft, front swooping mop — as he is for his girlish crooning, so I suppose it shouldn’t come as a surprise that the “Baby” singer is branching out into the hair market. Namely wigs, modeled after his own much-coveted look. Now both men <i>and</i> women can rock the Biebs’ cut without having to undergo any snipping. Hey, if Jessica Simpson can make millions of her line of hair pieces and wigs, why can’t Justin Bieber?
Made from real human hair — not that cheap crap used in Justin Bieber Halloween costumes — donated by fans of the singer (head to LocksOfBieberLove.com to find out how to donate your own), the wigs also come with Bieber-approved hair products (mousse and pomade). Priced at $99 each, you can pay an addition $29.99 for custom highlights. So, would you ever buy a wig from Justin Bieber’s line? Get more info after the jump! Keep reading »