Zergnet: Simply Irresistible
Tag Archives: justin timberlake
Some pop stars like to be seen and heard. They rock a mic and their look. So, in honor of the men who make “pretty boy” sound so good, here are The Frisky’s Top Five Metrosexual Musicians:
5. Andre 3000 What’s cooler then being cool? Being Andre 3000, a gentleman so stylish he makes plaid golf gear look hip.
4. Marc Anthony The always dapper Anthony probably has a walk-in closet of clothing only rivaled by his wife’s. Even as a new dad, he’s constantly clad in a suit and you know J. Lo only lets him off his leash for spa days.
3. Mick Jagger More preened then even his supermodel arm candies, Mick Jagger is the grandfather of metrosexual. The rock ‘n’ roller is still wearing skin-tight stuff with sequins well into his swinging 60’s.
2. Pharrell Williams From head to rims, Pharrell is covered in all the right trims. He matches more than beats, Pharrell wears baggy hip-hop clothes with color-coded sophistication. He also knows how to rock a fur.
1. Justin Timberlake Started out in a coordinated boy band, but now he’s all that with his own clothing line. In his signature skinny ties with vests, JT’s ensembles are as smooth as his moves.
Mais oui, the two-toned jacket totally works on him. Zut alors! [Givenchy party, Paris, France, 6/24/08] Keep reading »
There are no words for how excited I am to see The Love Guru. My yoga class is really big into talking about gurus and I really think Mike Myers took the spirituality a little seriously when making this comedy. Anyway, he was on The Today Show this morning and got a little blushey when talking about his co-star, Justin Timberlake, who he cast as the villian in the film. Keep reading »