The infrequently seen together twosome hold hands after enjoying dinner at Justin’s NYC restaurant Southern Hospitality. Why, why, why wasn’t I there? [New York City, 9/10/08] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: justin timberlake
Yesterday, we delineated the celebrity lesbian personalities, from LUGs to Toppers, that create the broader Venn diagram of the womanly community. Since we love our readers, especially their comments, we decided to take reader “Lilo” up on her challenge to break down the different types of straight males. So, here’s to all the men we’ve loved before….
Dear Justin Timberlake,
I love you. You know that. I’ve been to three of your live shows and screamed like a tween who just got her period. But seriously. Do not take credit for that hateful trucker hat trend a few years ago. Let Ashton take the blame. You’re better than that.
Love, Amelia Keep reading »
A rare picture of the duo together, as they leave dinner in Hollywood. [7/23/08] Keep reading »
Justin Timberlake could have Janet Jackson naked by the end of his song. In a surprising landmark judicial decision, the US Circuit Court of Appeals stopped the FCC from fining CBS over half a mil for the infamous 2004 halftime split second strip show…er, wardrobe malfunction. The Court ruled in favor of JT, Janet, and the station for a couple reasons. At the time, the FCC laws weren’t explicit enough to be enforced for the accident, so it became a case of puritanical opinion versus freedom of speech. Also, since it was a live show, there was no way for any CBS employee to prevent Janet’s jug from airing, therefore, there was no network negligence. Nevertheless, Nipplegate was the shot heard ’round the world and the FCC immediately freaked out and created tighter restrictions and higher indecency. The boobie bonanza is over! [Guide Live]
Some pop stars like to be seen and heard. They rock a mic and their look. So, in honor of the men who make “pretty boy” sound so good, here are The Frisky’s Top Five Metrosexual Musicians:
5. Andre 3000 What’s cooler then being cool? Being Andre 3000, a gentleman so stylish he makes plaid golf gear look hip.
4. Marc Anthony The always dapper Anthony probably has a walk-in closet of clothing only rivaled by his wife’s. Even as a new dad, he’s constantly clad in a suit and you know J. Lo only lets him off his leash for spa days.
3. Mick Jagger More preened then even his supermodel arm candies, Mick Jagger is the grandfather of metrosexual. The rock ‘n’ roller is still wearing skin-tight stuff with sequins well into his swinging 60’s.
2. Pharrell Williams From head to rims, Pharrell is covered in all the right trims. He matches more than beats, Pharrell wears baggy hip-hop clothes with color-coded sophistication. He also knows how to rock a fur.
1. Justin Timberlake Started out in a coordinated boy band, but now he’s all that with his own clothing line. In his signature skinny ties with vests, JT’s ensembles are as smooth as his moves.
Mais oui, the two-toned jacket totally works on him. Zut alors! [Givenchy party, Paris, France, 6/24/08] Keep reading »