Usually, this story would just be about Justin Timberlake landing a role in a new film called “Friends With Benefits.” But there is a bigger issue here, other than questioning whether JT can successfully act in something that isn’t “Saturday Night Live.” See, Justin’s “Friends With Benefits” is just one of three projects currently in the works with the same title. You’d think this title would’ve been used already, since the term has bopped around our lexicon for years, but it hasn’t. It looks like the entertainment world can use a little help deciding whom to bestow the coveted title to. Read on and decide who you think deserves the prize. [Deadline] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: justin timberlake
Madonna’s still got it, and even young’uns like Justin Timberlake jump at the chance to share a stage with the Material Girl, as you’ll see in this exclusive video premiere of “4 Minutes” off Madonna’s Sticky & Sweet tour DVD (available March 30). The tour — which a staggering 2.3 million people saw, making it the most successful tour by a solo artist ever — showcases everything about Madonna’s show that keeps her fans talking for days after seeing it. Watch Madonna, Justin, and Timbaland kicking out the jam live here! Keep reading »
“I want to make Justin Timberlake and Anthony Mackie fight it out for the honor of being my date. I’m just going to throw them in the ring and make them do it!”
— Gabourey Sidibe in an interview with a Canadian talk show. When asked whom she’d pick if she had to choose between them, she replied: “Justin, if you’re not doing anything on that night, maybe you could be my date or something. It’s fine. No pressure!” [via NY Daily News]
Seriously, Justin, go to the Oscars with the girl — she’s nominated for best actress! Not gonna happen probably ever for Jessica Biel. In fact, Frisky readers, let’s start a Twitter trend — please tweet #justinescortgabby and let’s see if we can help get the word out. This is activism at its most well-meaning yet shallow. Keep reading »
Justin Timberlake needed an awfully big slab of cardboard when he sang “Dick In A Box” on “SNL.” But here he is, sans recyclable paper products, showing you what he’s working with. That’s right, nothin’ but pants and a boner, in slow motion. You’ll be screaming “Tiiiimmmmber!” because it’s straight-up wood. Just like we promised back when we reported on “Rock Star Penis Size,” feast your eyes on just how JT can stick the sexy in your back. [WOW Report] Keep reading »
“The way I feel about the Golden Globe nomination versus Justin Timberlake announcing it … it’s like the nomination is That’s How I Roll from Cold Stone Creamery and Justin saying my name is like cherries on top of That’s How I Roll from Cold Stone Creamery.”
As the decade nears its end, one thing that will be missed is the music. Remember those albums we left on repeat because they really were worth listening to? From the catchy dance tracks to the political rock records that defined the 2000s, we saw artists like Justin Timberlake and Amy Winehouse grow up and deliver pinnacle records we never saw coming. When it came to the Top 40 set, this was a great time to love music. Here are our picks for the Top 10 Pop albums of the ’00s. Read more … Keep reading »
- Rihanna is rumored to have tracked down Jessica Biel‘s phone number in order to tell the actress that she is not with Justin Timberlake. [Your Tango] — At least not yet, she isn’t. Nah, but seriously, Rihanna is that fierce bitch that would cut you at a party and keep dancing while you bled, but not on her Louboutins.
- PopEater has scored an exclusive interview with Jon Gosselin, so who needs tabloids? [PopEater] — He brags about all the paparazzi that followed him in Reading, PA, and Los Angeles. That’s classic Jon.
- Soulja Boy was arrested in Atlanta for obstruction when he returned to an abandoned house where he and his friends had been hanging to get his white Range Rover. He reportedly tried to convince officers that the fleeing group of juveniles were there to film a video. [E! Online] — He tried to tell ‘em, but they wouldn’t listen.
- Justin Timberlake‘s grandmother, Sadie Bomar, said he never wanted to marry Jessica Biel and, as far as his family was concerned, he was single. [NYDailyNews.com] — She was only a rebound girlfriend that lasted longer than usual, in my opinion.
- Heidi Klum has reportedly filed papers to change her last name to Samuel, Seal’s last name. [One India] — Seal has a last name?!
- Brad Pitt supposedly had another “secret meeting” with Jennifer Aniston because he wanted to discuss his relationship with Angelina Jolie [Daily Mail]– Jen asked to be their new adoptee but was quickly turned down.
Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are reportedly donezo. Though nothing has been officially confirmed and the couple was seen together earlier this week, it would be a slightly shocking breakup, mostly for the alleged claim that Rihanna is JT’s other woman. After three years of on-again, off-again for Jessica and Justin, all it took was some sightings with the feisty singer to launch a truckload of rumors. [Terra] Though they might not be over IRL, it reminded us of some other shocking celebrity breakups! Keep reading »
Another week, another Wednesday. This one, just like all the others before, is full of wonderment and speculation. That’s right. It’s tabloid time! The personal lives of celebrities have been reduced to poignant blurbs and glossy cover lines. We’ve read through all the magical pages of our favorite smack-talking ‘bloids and plum-picked the most interesting tidbits. Now if only they were all true. Enjoy! Keep reading »