Look, attractive people in expensive clothing! It’s the cast of “The Romantics” modeling the fall collection for J.Crew and there’s a lot more lust-a-licious pics on J.Crew’s site. When you’re done doing that, you simply must watch the trailer about a group of friends with “incestuous dating history.” It looks so good. [J.Crew] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: josh duhamel
Here’s an interesting twist on movie wardrobes and retailer catalogues. For the upcoming film, “The Romantics,” it seems the fashion stylist went a little crazy at J.Crew and outfitted the wardrobe closet with a massive amount of the brand’s offerings. [Drooooooool. -- Editor Amelia, J. Crew Addict] In a sign of appreciation, not to mention a great marketing strategy, J.Crew decided to become a little bit creative and hired a new set of models for their Fall 2010 catalogue — in the form of the film’s celebrities. Malin Akerman, Josh Duhamel, Anna Paquin, Adam Brody, and Katie Holmes got together yesterday to pose for the upcoming catalogue, promoting not only J.Crew, but also their new film, which comes out later this year. [InStyle] Keep reading »
Over the weekend, Josh Duhamel and Fergie renewed their wedding vows — only one year after they’d originally tied the knot. But don’t pop the bubbly just yet. Although Duhamel set up the surprise ceremony, the enduring gesture comes only months after a stripper alleged that she and Duhamel had an affair, a claim both Fergie and Duhamel have denied. Will the renewals be enough to heal their marriage? Experts tell PopEater that the next year will determine the strength of their relationship.
After a Hollywood couple ties the knot, hurls the bouquet and sets off for years (or weeks) of wedded bliss, some decide to relive those wedding day butterflies and renew their vows. But how soon is too soon? Read more … Keep reading »
- Now Fergie‘s mom is defending Josh Duhamel, saying, “My daughter’s life is amazing and Josh is a great guy — that story is [bs] as far as I’m concerned. It was totally ridiculous and absurd and I’m confident their marriage will weather the media storm.” [Starpulse] — Yeah, they just have to grin, hold hands, and bear it.
- Emmy Rossum met boyfriend and Counting Crows frontman Adam Duritz via Twitter. [PopEater]
- Dina Lohan has instructed her lawyers to speak with the Nassau County District Attorney’s office because she believes ex-husband Michael violated a protective order when he taped their phone conversations. [Dlisted]
“When I came home from filming he was excited. He enjoys having both: the extra meat to grab when it’s there and the tight stomach when that’s there…he’s never been critical.”
– Fergie on how her husband, Josh Duhamel, reacted when she gained weight for her role in the movie “Nine” in Cosmopolitan. This week, a stripper told the tabloids that she had a fling with Josh while he was married to the Black Eyed Peas’ singer. [Just Jared] Keep reading »
Have you heard about Nicole Forrester? She’s a dancer at the hilariously named Tattletale club, where she says she began an acquaintance with Josh Duhamel that ended in a one-night stand. Nicole says the National Enquirer told her the story would be published whether she participated or not, and then gave her $20K, presumably as payment for the interview and polygraph test she provided. That money does buy a lot of stripper heels, but it’s not enough to solve many problems these days. Did she just want the money or is she telling the truth? [People]
Doesn’t it seem like a lot of strippers have made claims about the men of Hollywood? After the jump, a few similar stories. Keep reading »
- A stripper named Nicole Forrester is claiming she had sex with Fergie‘s husband, Josh Duhamel, last month in Atlanta. [Dlisted] — Whatevs, she’s probably doing Will.i.am.
- Mark Wahlberg and his wife, Rhea Durham, are expecting another baby girl, so they’ll have two boys and two girls. [PopEater]
- AnnaLynne McCord and Kellan Lutz have rekindled their romance after a two-month split. [Starpulse] — Now that the “90210” star has faded she’s decided to get some “New Moon” attention.
- Detectives have ruled Steve McNair’s death a homicide, but they haven’t classified the death of his companion Sahel Kazemi. [TMZ] — Being “riddled with bullets” sounds like a rather painful way to die.
- Sam Ronson helped Lindsay Lohan celebrate her birthday last week. [Dlisted]
- Josh Duhamel has reportedly been using a stripper pole he and wife Fergie received as a wedding gift because his bride refused to use the device. [IMDB] — Surprising!
Before he dated Fergie, Josh Duhamel dated Danielle Staub… on “All My Children” that is. The “Real Housewife of New Jersey” who fought off the release of a sex tape last week now has her soap opera stint circulating around the web instead. While she doesn’t really do much but sit there and look pretty. It’s good to see that the woman actually did something besides take part in more than alleged drug trafficking and kidnapping plots. That’s more than I can say for Dina. Keep reading »