Zergnet: Simply Irresistible
Tag Archives: jon hamm
Starring Kristen Wiig, Maya Rudolph, Rose Byrne, Chris O’Dowd, Jon Hamm, Melissa McCarthy, Wendi McLendon-Covey, Ellie Kempner
When Jon Hamm shirtless is not the best part of the movie, you know it’s a good one.
That’s my summary of “Bridesmaids” in one sentence.
But of course, there’s more to say… Keep reading »
- Star magazine apologized to Katie Holmes for saying she uses drugs in a January issue with the headline “Katie Drug Shocker!” (The drugs Katie supposedly “uses”? Endorphins she gets from a reading by a Scientology e-meter. Yeah, lame.) The mag will make “substantial donation” to a charity of Katie’s choice “for any harm we may have caused,” according to a statement in its latest issue. Next up, Star will apologize to every single female actress whose lunchtime burrito was proclaimed “a bun in the oven”! [TMZ, PopEater]
- Pink was snapped — literally — barefoot and pregnant at the grocery store. EW. [RadarOnline]
- Uh oh. Angelina from “Jersey Shore” is pregnant. Put down that Long Island iced tea immediately, young lady. [TMZ]
- Oh, hells yeah, there’s a royal title name generator! From henceforth I shall be known as Princess Jessica Musgrave Wakemanskitt of New York Cityport. [E! Online]
I can’t wait — like, cannot wait — for “Bridesmaids” to come out. Kristen Wiig, Maya Rudolph, Jon Hamm (!!!), and food poisoning jokes? Yes, please. Also, three golden retriever puppies appeal to my inner nine-year-old girl. This “dirty version” of the “Bridesmaids” trailer — NSFW on account of salty language and Jon Hamm getting some reverse cowgirl action — has me feeling excited in my panties, for real. [IndieWire] Keep reading »
- Happy 40th birthday, Jon Hamm! The Frisky staff can totally help with any birthday spankings or jump out of a cake, if you’d like. Anything you want, really. Just say the word! [Celebuzz]
- Justin Bieber was trapped in a Liverpool hotel today by a mob of screaming girls in a “possible riot situation.” Maybe they’re mad about the haircut? [TMZ]
- Porn purveyors Vivid Entertainment have offered Charlie Sheen the director’s chair for a porn based on “Two and a Half Men” called, duh, “Two and a Half Women.” Something tells me this fella has already “directed” enough of his own porn flicks at home. [Metro UK]
- Tina Fey’s five-year-old daughter thinks “daddy’s funnier” than mommy. Blasphemy. [PopEater]