Most fans of “Jon & Kate Plus 8” will admit that Kate Gosselin was a bit of a meanie before she and husband Jon decided to end their marriage. She berated him for the most miniscule of offenses, including breathing too loudly. When they announced their divorce on June 22, 62 percent of 102,000 PopEater readers took Jon’s side. Now, however, the tide is changing in Kate’s favor… Keep reading »
Tag Archives: jon gosselin
Jon Gosselin really knows how to play the field. First we thought he was a dating a 23-year-old schoolteacher who would be appearing on the TLC show. Then he was trotting off to France with Kate’s plastic surgeon’s daughter. Now the NY Daily News is reporting that the father-of-eight arrived and left a dinner party with a Star Magazine reporter. Jon sure is making the rounds, but we’re not so impressed with his choices. Here’s who we wish he’d go after. Keep reading »
- Jon Gosselin went to dinner with a woman that wasn’t Hailey Glassman. [Dlisted] — Playa, playa? I don’t think so.
- Nick Lachey insists there is no reunion planned between him and ex-wife Jessica Simpson, even though they’re both single now, but he wishes her the best. [People]
- Christina Milian finally confirmed that she does have plans to wed music producer The-Dream. [Us Weekly] — He’s not at all who I’d picture her with because he looks a little soft.
Jon Gosselin decided that after all that family time he spent at the Reading, PA, compound, it was time to get the hell out of dodge and see the world a little bit. So, what did ol’ Jonny do? He called up his new buddy, Ed Hardy designer Christian Audigier, and got himself an invitation to hang on his yacht in Saint Tropez. He also decided to walk around France hand-in-hand with his new girlfriend just two weeks after Kate filed for divorce. And if that’s not enough JG news, his girlfriend, Hailey Glassman, is the daughter (she’s 22 years old) of Kate’s plastic surgeon. What a classy guy! Check out the couples posing for photos, at left, Hailey is in the button down and jeans. But wait! Apparently, the trip wasn’t all play… Keep reading »
This weekend, Jon Gosselin took his new girlfriend, 22-year-old Hailey Glassman, on a romantic trip to Europe. (FYI, Glassman is a different twentysomething woman than the one Gosselin cheated on his wife with.) Given the high-profile nature of Gosselin’s marriage, impending divorce, and, um, life, it’s hard to understand why anyone would be happy to be this guy’s, well, rebound. Is it just sex? Is Glassman hoping to get wined and dined with some of Gosselin’s “Jon & Kate Plus 8″ dollars? Or, gasp, does she think it could be love?
- Jon Gosselin and his 22-year-old girlfriend Halley Glassman took their relationship public in Paris over the weekend. [PopEater] — I guess announcing your impending divorce is the same as getting divorced for some people.
- Vivienne Marcheline and Knox Leon Jolie-Pitt turned one yesterday. [E! Online] — Who? Oh yeah.
- Channing Tatum wed Jenna Dewan in Malibu Saturday afternoon. [People] — Another hottie bites the dust!
- Detectives have ruled Steve McNair’s death a homicide, but they haven’t classified the death of his companion Sahel Kazemi. [TMZ] — Being “riddled with bullets” sounds like a rather painful way to die.
- Sam Ronson helped Lindsay Lohan celebrate her birthday last week. [Dlisted]
- Josh Duhamel has reportedly been using a stripper pole he and wife Fergie received as a wedding gift because his bride refused to use the device. [IMDB] — Surprising!
Would you like to date Jon Gosselin? Well, who wouldn’t? I know there’s nothing that lights a fire in my loins like a man who walks out on his wife, twins, and sextuplets. That is hot! Thankfully, it turns out that Gosselin is on Match.com. Yes, the ink may not yet be dry on the “Jon & Kate Plus 8” star’s divorce papers, but that doesn’t mean he’s not out there trolling the interwebs for young women looking to raise eight stepchildren and deal with a probably not very happy presumed to be soon-to-be ex-wife! So, what’s he looking for? Do you meet the demands of his dating profile needs? If you’ve got a non-asymmetrical haircut, you just might have a chance with the Goss. [Funny or Die] Keep reading »
According to Amazon, Kate Gosselin’s new book Love Is In The Mix: Making Meals Into Memories was supposed to be available on October 13. But now it looks like it’s going to be a little longer before anyone can snag a copy. It took seven days after Jon and Kate’s “surprise” announcement for Christian publisher Zondervan to realize that a cookbook filled with pictures of the happy family and advice on how to make lasting family memories didn’t quite fit the Gosselin’s current public image. Which is why Zondervan has pumped the brakes on the project and will work with Kate on revising the book for a later release date. To help speed up the process, here are a few pieces of Kate’s book I’d like to highlight for revision. [People] Keep reading »
Deanna Hummel, the 23-year-old teacher that Jon Gosselin supposedly cheated on his soon-to-be ex wife with may appear on the show when it returns on August 3. We don’t know what sort of role Deanna will have yet, but she’s probably going to be filmed since she may be a part of Jon’s life now. I think TLC is doing this to boost ratings—but they’re really going to eff up the kids in the process. Maybe they should just rename this show “Jon & Kate Plus A Butcher Knife Minus One?” [LA Times] Keep reading »