Not! Maybe Kate misunderstood what “Dick’s Sporting Goods” really sells. But we don’t know how she walks the long aisles in 4 inch heels, let alone chases after eight kids in those things. Either way, it looks like she got a bat. So, consider yourself warned, Jon. [Reading, PA, 6/8/09] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: jon and kate plus 8
- Did the producers of “I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here” torture Heidi Pratt to the point that she developed a gastric ulcer? Or are the producers in on the latest Speidi plot for attention? [Perez Hilton] — I’m inclined to go with the latter because ratings are most important and this show would tank without Heidi and her handler.
- George Clooney has reportedly asked waitress girlfriend Lucy Wolvert to move in with him. [Dlisted]
- All of the Gosselin kids have returned home to be with their father after vacationing. Kate Gosselin was nowhere to be seen. [Us Magazine]
- Lance Armstrong’s girlfriend Anna Hansen gave birth to their son Max last night. [Dlisted] — And he’s already made his internet debut via Twitter!
- Jessica Simpson gave Tony Romo a $100,000 speedboat for his birthday. [Perez Hilton] — Her shoe line must be doing very well because we know she doesn’t make big money from her music.
- While Kate Gosselin is in North Carolina with her sextuplets, Jon is at home with the twins filming scenes for their reality show. He says their marital problems are a private manner. [E! Online] — Hmm, maybe he should stop posing for tabloid covers, while he’s at it.
Kate Gosselin affectionately cradled another woman’s baby while waiting to catch a ferry with her three boys. You know, she’s one of the few people on TV we’d trust with our baby — not so much her husband, though. [North Carolina, 6/4/09] Keep reading »
Kate Gosselin’s been on nine magazine covers in the last month alone, her show premiere had almost 10 million viewers, and her long-in-front-party-in-the-back hair style is the hottest ‘do since Jennifer Aniston’s “Rachel.” And now, Ms. Thing is continuing her world domination by out-diva-ing major diva Jennifer Lopez. According to reports J. Lo was in talks with TLC to have her own reality show but didn’t want to have her children on air, and instead wanted to focus on the behind-the-scenes workings of launching her latest perfume. Yeah, apparently TLC thought that was kinda lame, too. So when “Jon and Kate Plus 8″ killed it in the ratings on Monday, the TLC peeps shelved the J. Lo show entirely. Brutal. Keep reading »
Jon & Kate Plus 8? Make that nine. The embattled couple has been on over nine tabloid magazine covers in the last month, including four consecutive Us Weekly covers. Seriously, I nearly didn’t buy the fourth this morning, but my addiction to celebrity gossip is a tolerant son of a bitch. Honestly, I know that people are interested in the Gosselins — the season premiere on Monday racked up 9.8 million viewers — but how many more words can possibly be written about these idiots? He’s a cheater! She has bad hair! They have eight kids! The end. Keep reading »