Jon and Kate Gosselin announced their split less than a month ago, and Jon certainly didn’t waste any time getting with a new girl. Meanwhile, Kate continues to wear her wedding band. Is Jon cruel for moving on so fast, or is Kate just slow at accepting the fact that her marriage is over? This got us thinking about our rules for rebounding the right way. Keep reading »
Tag Archives: jon and kate gosselin
- Detectives have ruled Steve McNair’s death a homicide, but they haven’t classified the death of his companion Sahel Kazemi. [TMZ] — Being “riddled with bullets” sounds like a rather painful way to die.
- Sam Ronson helped Lindsay Lohan celebrate her birthday last week. [Dlisted]
- Josh Duhamel has reportedly been using a stripper pole he and wife Fergie received as a wedding gift because his bride refused to use the device. [IMDB] — Surprising!
- Jay-Z reportedly threatened to cancel his performance at the BET Awards if Chris Brown was allowed to pay tribute to Michael Jackson. [New York] — I wonder how Jay feels now that Rihanna wants to work on her “friendship” with Chris.
- Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick have released a photo of their week-old twin daughters. [Dlisted] — Son James Wilke doesn’t look too thrilled, though.
- Tameka “Tiny” Cottle, T.I.’s fiancee, and Antonia “Toya” Carter, Lil Wayne’s ex-wife, will star in the reality show “Tiny & Toya,” airing June 30. [AP] — Hot mess!
- Daryl Hannah was arrested, along with 31 others, for protesting mountaintop removal mining in West Virginia. [PopEater] Finally, a celeb who was arrested for a good cause. Take a hint, Chris Brown.
- Known for taking things to the extreme, Courtney Love is now extremely skinny. Her backless dress flaunted—or revealed—her bony frame. [Daily Mail] – But Courtney isn’t worried–she says she’s excited that she can finally fit into designer sizes. Sad.
- Stop feeling bad for Leighton Meester—she most likely released her sex tape on purpose. Why on earth would she do that? Find out here. [Yahoo Shine]
It’s Wednesday, which means the week is half over and you’ve made it through hump day. But even more importantly, new ‘bloids just hit newsstands. Lest you have to actually buy them, here’s the juiciest and, uh, most ultra true stories from each. Keep reading »
First came the sordid affairs, then the looming divorce, and now a possible lawsuit? The Pennsylvania Department of Labor is looking into claims that the Jon and Kate Gosselin are violating child labor laws by having their lil’ army of kids work 40 weeks out of the year.
While we don’t exactly know if being themselves in front of camera crews constitutes as “work,” people are pretty up in arms about the situation. After the jump, the onslaught begins. Keep reading »