- Are we surprised to hear John Mayer may be two-timing Katy Perry with “a secret woman”? John and his alleged sidepiece like to have “sex dates” and “sext” constantly. [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Ashton Kutcher has officially filed for divorce from Demi Moore, citing irreconcilable differences, nearly a year after the couple went their separate ways. [People]
- “16 & Pregnant”‘s Maci Bookout got a proposal from her baby daddy Ryan Edwards … over Twitter. Still, that’s not the skeeziest thing Ryan has ever done. [Eonline]
- Here’s First Lady Michelle Obama’s open letter to parents about how to talk to your kids about the shooting in Newtown, CT. [White House]
- Guess who got their superyacht impounded? #RichPeopleProblems [Celebrity Cafe]
Tag Archives: john mayer
We all love Taylor Swift, but man, girlfriend has been doing some batshit crazy things lately. All these boyfriends! And she falls in love in two seconds flat and then, because she’s mega rich, buys houses and stuff right next door to them. True story: I once accidentally saw Taylor Swift perform at an Apple store in, like, 2007. Nobody was there. I was trying to get my computer fixed, and she was just singing to three people. But anyway! Taylor is pretty, young, rich and famous. And as Ryan O’Connell writes on Thought Catalog:
Her career depends on her getting laid and having her heart broken. That’s what 99% of her songs are about. If we don’t know who she’s sleeping with, what else is there to really know about her? It’s practically her job to always be in love with someone.
And that could turn practically anyone batcrackers
So we’ve catalogued the year in crazy Taylor Swift girlfriend moves, for your pleasure.
Katy Perry proves she’s a Walking Bad Decision — not only by wearing this hideous knitted schmata, but also by continuing to let John Mayer stick his penis in her vagina. Here they are, at a performance of A Christmas Story: The Musical on Broadway. Katy, let’s talk: I bet you the sex is really awesome and filthy, but don’t like, sign a lease with this guy, okay?
Katy Perry and on-again/off-again beau John Mayer celebrated Halloween a bit early this weekend, getting all dressed up as, uh, a vampire hunter with a pronounced chin and Bella Swan-meets-Snow White. I think. John’s costume, while well done, kind of makes me want to barf, but Katy looks bangin’ with jet black hair and red eyes. I know they’ll never last, but I’m glad they got to celebrate Halloween together. See a few more after the jump! [via Buzzfeed] [Photos: Mark Hunter/The Cobra Snake] Keep reading »
I mostly just had an urge to use the word “ding-a-ling,” but color me surprised that Katy Perry and John Mayer are still trying to make this thing work. Haven’t they broken up twice now? Well, they’re back on it seems, as Katy spent the day and evening with John as he celebrated his 35th birthday in New York City. Cute bow tie. [Photos: INF Daily]
Glamour: You never identified who ["Dear John"] was about, but John Mayer recently told Rolling Stone that it was him.
Taylor Swift: How presumptuous! I never disclose who my songs are about.
Glamour: He said he felt…
Swift: No! I don’t want to know, I don’t want to know.
Glamour: You don’t?
Swift: I know it wasn’t good, so I don’t want to know. I put a high priority on staying happy, and I know what I can’t handle.
Glamour: It would hurt too much to hear?
Swift: It’s not that I’m this egomaniac and I don’t want to hear anything negative, because I do keep myself in check. But I’ve never developed that thick a skin. So I just kind of live a life, and I let all the gossip live somewhere else. If you go too far down the rabbit hole of what people think about you, it can change everything about who you are.
On the one hand I’m over John Mayer and Taylor Swift still going back and forth in the media over their breakup. It was years ago, you guys, and it’s not like the rest of the world needs a continuous reminder that you are both very complicated people to date. That being said, I commend Taylor Swift for staying above the fray. Part of being a mature grown up is keeping your distance from melodrama that only serves to get you upset; good on her for knowing that she doesn’t have a thick enough skin to read US Weekly. It’s the celebrity version of not Facebook-stalking your ex. “I put a high priority on staying happy, and I know what I can’t handle” is a piece of advice all of us non-famous ladies can surely use, too. [Glamour]
- Katy Perry and John Mayer were snapped in a car together, adding evidence to the theory they really are hooking up. Oof. The Frisky staff does not approve. Be wary, Katy! [US Weekly]
- Sarah Jessica Parker will be guest-starring on “Glee” as the editor of Vogue.com, because obviously the editor of Vogue.com would be hanging out with a high school glee club in Ohio. [Huffington Post]
- Snoop Dogg is now Snoop Lion. Here’s a guide to understanding why he changed his name. [Vanity Fair]
- This fake hacked Gmail inbox for Kristen Stewart is pretty fucking funny. [Crushable] Keep reading »
Last night, domestic abuser and homophobe Chris Brown got in a brawl with someone who was possibly in Drake’s entourage, supposedly over Rihanna, and he lost a bloody piece of his chin in the melee.
This morning, The New York Post reported xoJane writer Cat Marnell is leaving the blog to smoke angel dust and “write a book.” Like, she actually said that to a reporter. This is the new plan because she doesn’t want to stop using drugs, as she has been asked to do by her employer.
Then, this South African couple told the Daily Mail about how they keep an adult pet Bengal tiger inside their home as a pet and he sometimes chews up their sofas. This couple also owns several tasty-looking pet dogs.
Typically, I have boundless reserves of empathy, if not outright sympathy, for others. But it is time for some real talk: None of these people are deserving of our sympathy. I mean, it sucks when bad things happen to people, like when your Bengal tiger eats your couch. It would suck if more bad things happened to these people, like if your pet Bengal tiger eats your dogs. But do we feel bad for these individuals for the hard knocks coming their way? No. No, we do not.
After the jump, more people we do not feel bad for at all. Not one little bit. “Unbad,” you might even say: Keep reading »
- Awkward! On Tuesday, literally the day before that Rolling Stone article came out in which John Mayer trashes his ex Taylor Swift, the pair ran into each other at a West Hollywood restaurant. A source tells Page Six that the staff was seating Swift near Mayer’s table when she “very visibly — in front of the entire restaurant — demanded to be moved to the other side” of the eatery. [New York Post]
- “Gossip Girl”‘s Leighton Meester won a lawsuit against her mother, claiming her mom used $7,500-a-month she sent to be used for her little brother’s “severe medical issues” on Botox, plastic surgery and hair extensions. Leighton is allegedly trying to get custody of her little brother as well. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Danica McKellar, the actress who played Winnie Cooper on “The Wonder Years,” has filed for divorce from her husband. [TMZ]
- Jim Carrey is defending himself against Jenny McCarthy’s accusations that he abandoned her 10-year-old autistic son after the couple split after a five-year relationship. “I will always do what I believe is in the best interest of Evan’s well being,” Carrey said in a statement. “It’s unfortunate that Evan’s privacy is not being considered. I love Evan very much and will miss him always.” [New York Daily News]
“[I was] really humiliated [by "Dear John"]. It made me feel terrible. Because I didn’t deserve it. I’m pretty good at taking accountability now, and I never did anything to deserve that. It was a really lousy thing for her to do. … I never got an e-mail. I never got a phone call. I was really caught off-guard, and it really humiliated me at a time when I’d already been dressed down. I mean, how would you feel if, at the lowest you’ve ever been, someone kicked you even lower? … I will say as a songwriter that I think it’s kind of cheap songwriting. I know she’s the biggest thing in the world, and I’m not trying to sink anybody’s ship, but I think it’s abusing your talent to rub your hands together and go, ‘Wait till he gets a load of this!’ That’s bullshit.”