Teresa Giudice, everyone’s favorite New Jersey housewife, was smacked with even more federal fraud charges this week along with her husband. The Feds indicted Teresa and her husband Joe Giudice on one count of bank fraud and one of loan application fraud. That second charge refers to a mortgage loan application on which the couple falsely stated that Teresa made $15,000 a month as a real estate agent. (In reality, she had no job at all.) The new charges come on top of July’s 39-count indictment for fraud, tax evasion, allegedly withholding financial information, and trying to illegally obtain mortgages and loans by inflating their incomes. The Giudices plead not guilty in August, and apparently plan to do so for these new charges as well. A trial is scheduled for February 24 of next year. The couple faces up to 50 years in prison. [ABC News; TV Guide]
Tag Archives: joe giudice
- Something tells me Teresa Giudice would not appreciate her courtroom sketch. She and Juicy Joe pleaded not guilty to fraud charges today in New Jersey court. [People, Twitpic]
- New couple alert? Will Arnett is dating celebrity chef (and Billy Joel’s ex) Katie Lee. Sorry, but The Frisky is firmly Team Amy in this divorce. [In Touch]
- Justin Bieber posted a picture of himself on Instagram giving money to a homeless woman. How humble. [Crushable]
- Sam Horowitz, the Bar Mitzvah dancing star, will appear at New York Fashion Week next month. Watch your back, Tavi. [Racked] Keep reading »
Up until now Teresa Giudice has managed to wiggle her way out of absolutely everything. She has been one of those celebs that has never truly had to be accountable. Fans of “The Real Housewives of New Jersey” have watched her find a way to blame everyone else for her constant bad behavior and rather than resolve things people give up and just distance themselves from her instead.
I don’t think anyone was too shocked when Teresa and her husband, Joe Giudice were handed a 39-count indictment yesterday, not because we saw it coming, but because they both have proven in front of rolling cameras to have no moral code. Joe actually admitted mortgage fraud as far back as in 2007 and now the feds seem to have proof that Teresa submitted fake W-2′s in order to secure loans and property. That’s just the tip of the legal iceberg but any way you look at it, this is going to end pretty badly for both of them. Read more on Celeb Dirty Laundry…
- In a reality TV twist worthy of “The Bling Ring,” Teresa Giudice from “The Real Housewives Of New Jersey” and her husband Joe Giudice have been hit with 39 criminal charges for fraud, tax evasion, allegedly withholding financial information and trying to illegally obtain mortgages and loans by inflating their incomes. These two chuckleheads are now facing 50 years in prison. Well, it’ll make for a juicy season of “RHOA” at least. [TMZ, NJ.com]
- Miley Cyrus didn’t get the memo that calling “tranny bars” these “weird-ass club[s]” is super offensive. [Jezebel]
- Why DJ Khaled’s marriage proposal to Nicki Minaj is actually gross. [Raw Story] Keep reading »
Sunday night can’t come soon enough. “The Real Housewives of New Jersey” reunion part three is going to be, to use this year’s most over-used word, EPIC. Joe Gorga and Teresa Giudice are going to be screaming at one another about hurting “Mommy and Daddy” and Jaqueline’s going to intervene at the exact wrong moment. Good god, I can’t wait.
Since we have a few days to kill til we park it on the sofa and watch with wide eyes as a real family is decimated before our very eyes, let’s talk about the latest Joe Giudice rumors. And, yeah, I’m being a little too magnanimous calling these cheating allegations “rumors” because, come on, everyone knows he’s screwing around behind Teresa’s back. The latest news is that he’s in a committed relationship with a 25-year-old college student. Read more…
Caroline Manzo predicted the demise of Joe and Teresa Giudices’ marriage on ”The Real Housewives of New Jersey” recently, but things may not be playing out the way she thought. Oh they’re likely headed for divorce all right, but it may not be just because he ruined them financially and ends up in jail. Rather it seems that Juicy Joe is caught up in a juicy scandal that no one saw coming.
According to The Huffington Post, Joe has been caught in a scenario that pretty clearly indicates he’s cheating on Teresa – on tape by Bravo. He wasn’t actually caught in the act (thank you, Jesus), but talking to a mystery women in an intimate way. He calls Teresa some pretty ugly names in the process too. Read more…
Before their financial troubles were fodder for the tabloids, young couple Teresa and Joe Giudice were merely bankrupt in the style department. Check out the two of them back in 1984! Teresa’s hair! Joe‘s hair! Those outfits! Joe’s porno ‘stache! There is just too much awesomeness in this photo for me to deal with. [via Huffington Post] Keep reading »
So, how does a New Jersey housewife and her juicy delicious husband celebrate declaring bankruptcy after going $11 million in debt? With a five-figure shopping spree of course! According to The New York Post, after Teresa and Joe Giudice filed for bankruptcy and put their home and possessions up for auction, they went ahead and racked up an additional $60,000 on new home furnishings — for what home?! “The Real Housewives of New Jersey” star has always had a bit of a shopping problem, but spending money that you don’t have, while filing for bankruptcy on the money you already owe seems to be, I dunno, completely insane and offensive to those who have real money problems. How are they going to afford to send their four daughters to
college beauty pageant school? [NY Post] Keep reading »