- Garrett Hedlund from “On The Road” rejected an offer to play Christian Grey in the “Fifty Shades Of Grey” trilogy, because he didn’t want to be tied down to the time commitment. And I guess make gobs of money? Bummer. He’s freakin’ hot. [US Weekly]
- A judge has extended Amanda Bynes’ 5150 psychiatric hold from 72-hours to two weeks. Yesterday, amidst reports the actress is suffering from severe mental illness including schizophrenia, her parents filed for conservatorship. [US Weekly]
- If you want to read the dad from “Growing Pains,” Alan Thicke, talk about the boobs in his son Robin Thicke’s music video for “Blurred Lines,” you can do that. [Hollywood Reporter]
- What one woman has learned from getting dick pics. Not from Anthony Weiner, thankfully. [Salon]
- Kristen Wiig and Fabrizio Moretti from The Strokes are dunzo after nearly two years of dating. [People] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: jimmy fallon
Perhaps you’ve never noticed before, but news anchor Brian Williams really does have a certain tenor and cadence to his voice that’s just made for rap music. Just watch this clip “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” put together of BriWi rapping Warren G’s classic song, “Regulate.” All that’s missing is Nate Dogg (RIP). And check out another vid of BriWi doing Snoop’s “Nothin’ But A G Thang” after the jump… Keep reading »
Ask and you shall receive.
Mindy Kaling loves Jimmy Fallon more than anything in the world right now.
The reason? On Thursday, the “Late Night” host granted Kaling’s wish and “asked about” her during his interview with Game of Thrones hunk Nikolaj Coster-Waldau. Kaling, who made her request on Twitter hours before the taping, also received photographic evidence from Fallon. Read more on Celebuzz…
Drew Barrymore and Jimmy Fallon are old pals — in addition to starring together in the rom-com “Fever Pitch,” Fallon is married to Drew’s bestie and business partner. So I suppose that’s why they trusted each other enough to experiment with new makeup looks on last night’s episode of “Late Night.” Jimmy got especially wily with the lip liner though… (P.S. I am seriously digging Drew’s voluminous and curly high pony.)
Whoa. I almost don’t recognize Serious Jimmy Fallon. But Serious Jimmy Fallon is here, dishing out relationship advice for Rookie Mag’s Ask A Grown Man series. He cracks a few jokes, but mostly Jimmy takes his role as advice-giver like a concerned older brother. And somehow I find that totally endearing. [Rookie Mag]
Seventies yacht rock crooner Michael McDonald is on the come up again these days. First, there’s the whole amazing hilarious Yacht Rock web series. Then there were collaborations with Grizzly Bear and Holy Ghost. And now this: A Michael McDonald musical number with Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake. Clearly, JT is trying real hard to sell us on his new record, which fine. But hats off to whichever “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” writer came up with this absurdist genius. [Hulu]
Justin Timberlake Will Get You To Buy His New Album With A Barbershop Quartet Version Of “Sexy Back”
Justin Timberlake is on a quest to win your love and affection back. So much so, that he’s on “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” all this week to get you to buy his mediocre-reviewed new album, The 20-2o Experience. But whatever, we’ll take it, if he promises to do stuff like a barbershop quartet version of his classic hit “Sexy Back.”
Are you gonna buy the new JT record?
Our First Lady, everyone. Michelle Obama dropped by “Late Night With Jimmy Fallon” last night to show off her dancing skills and raise awareness for her “Let’s Move!” campaign. Love this — love her – so hard.
Well, this is just the cutest! Mariah Carey visited “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” to perform a Christmas ditty with Fallon and The Roots and it’ll light up even the Grinchiest of hearts. “All I Want For Christmas (Is You)” is a fun song to begin with, but it’s even more adorable with the chorus of little kids in the front row.