Last night, Glamour magazine held the UK edition of its Women of the Year Awards. Kylie Minogue received the Outstanding Contribution Award, while Jessie J won the title of Best Solo Artist. “Downton Abbey”‘s Michelle Dockery was given the Editor’s Special Award, while Jessica Brown Findlay won Best UK Actress. “Britain’s Got Talent” judge Amanda Holden was awarded Best Theater Actress for her role in “Shrek the Musical” (did you miss that one?) and Dionne Warwick received the Icon award. You can see the full list of honorees here, and check out all the fab fashion above!
Tag Archives: jessie j
- Jessie J insists she is not a lesbian, as claimed by a new unauthorized biography, but bisexual. [PopCrush]
- What were the songs on Dick Clark’s first-ever Top 10 list back in 1963? (Hint: Elvis is one of ‘em.) [Celebrity Cafe]
- Jon Hamm, your super-scruffy beard is on notice. [Betty Confidential]
- Here’s how to order dee-lish drinks from Starbucks’ “secret menu.” [The FW]
- Kevin Costner in “The Bodyguard” and five other Secret Service agents who would never sleep with prostitutes on the job. [Modern Man]
- And now, more news from Jessica Simpson’s vagina: pain from a vaginal birth scares “the bejeezus out of her” so she is undergoing hypnotherapy to calm down, but also considering a C-section. [Stupid Celebrities] Keep reading »