And here we have Gulliver and one of his Lilliputians taking a stroll down the beach! Just kidding, that’s actually Jessica Simpson and her much, much, much taller fiance Eric Johnson. The pair — who just announced they’re expecting their second baby — are on vacation in Hawaii with most of Simpson’s family. Sadly, Papa Joe wasn’t invited. Aww. Click on to see a few more shots of baby Maxwell, sister Ashlee and Ashlee’s son Bronx.
Tag Archives: jessica simpson
She might be a millionaire and she might date famous dudes and she might have a super cute toddler with a trendy name, but life hasn’t exactly been easy for Ashlee Simpson. She grew up livin’ in the shadow of (someone else’s dreeeaaam) big sister Jessica, biffed her lip syncing gig on SNL, divorced her baby daddy Pete Wentz, and broke up with her most recent BF while dealing with her parents’ divorce, which was reportedly caused by her dad’s secret penchant for twenty-something male models. Phew, I’m out of breath just typing all that! So if it’s any consolation, I’d just like to say: Ashlee, I’m obsessed with your outfit. You look cute, comfy, and trendy. Also I’m listening to “Pieces of Me” while I write this and having intense flashbacks of my college dorm room, so thanks for that too. [Photo: Splash News]
Leave it to Jessica Simpson to get pregnant at what seems to be the most calculated moment possible. Her announcement that she is expecting baby number two came just in the nick of time for her to snake her way out of that Weight Watchers endorsement deal. But, if she wasn’t getting preggo to avoid public dieting, she must have been doing it to take the heat off of papa Joe Simpson and his divorce/ he-may-be gay scandal. Or maybe both? Either way, good timing, Jess and Eric! And, of course, congrats on your forthcoming bundle of joy.
Click through for more of our conspiracy theories about the ulterior motives for celebrity pregnancies.
- Jessica Simpson is pregnant with baby number two! At least, we think so … last time J-Simp was knocked up, she announced her pregnancy via an elaborate mummy costume. The new mom gave birth to daughter Maxwell Drew only seven months ago. Someone is super fertile, y’all! [Popcrush, US Weekly]
- New couple alert: Demi Moore, 50, is now dating art dealer Vito Schnabel, 26. Get it, girl! [Newser]
- Everyone is fed up with Rihanna and her bullshit. It’s about time! [Celebrity Cafe]
- Aww. Watch Cee Lo Green and Kermit serenade each other with “It’s Not Easy Being Green.” [The Mary Sue]
Look, I probably wouldn’t put my hypothetical infant daughter in a bikini. But I don’t think we need to slut-shame … er, baby-shame? — Jessica Simpson for dressing her infant daughter Maxwell in a yellow crochet bikini. Simpson shared the pic when she appeared on “Katie” on Monday and BuzzFeed posted a screengrab of the pic with a post simply entitled “Why is Jessica Simpson’s baby in a bikini?” I don’t know … because it was just summer? Keep reading »
“I’ve just had a lot of pressure on me to lose my baby weight,” said Jessica Simpson, the very first guest on Katie Couric’s new daytime talk show “Katie.”
The episode about Jessica’s post-baby weight loss was actually more tasteful than I expected — she didn’t do a huge “body reveal moment” or pull out an old pair of huge-ass pants. But at the same time, Jessica shilled, shilled, shilled and it kinda felt like an hour-long commercial for Weight Watchers. Keep reading »
“Nobody wants to talk about their weight. For me, I have had to come to a place where I am comfortable with myself. I’m a mom now, and get to be a role model for this beautiful little girl … I feel like everybody can do what I am doing. I’m not a supermodel. My body is not bouncing back like a supermodel. I’m just your everyday woman who is trying to feel good and be healthy for her daughter, her fiancé and herself.”
–Jessica Simpson, pop star, entrepreneur, and new mom to baby Maxwell, responds to USA Today‘s questions about losing her very famous baby weight. Now, don’t get me wrong, the article also contains the usual stats about her Weight Watchers points allotments, and I know she’s being paid ungodly sums of money to lose the weight, but still, I thought this quote was actually really thoughtful and inspiring, even. As someone whose never-had-a-baby body looks a lot like Jessica’s post-baby body, I’ve been very interested to see how the media–and more importantly, Jessica herself–handles her weight loss process. I’d love to hear more about her journey to find a healthy weight under massive pressure, but with her “new body” being unveiled on Katie “Eat A Sandwich” Couric‘s show next week, I’m afraid my hopes aren’t terribly high for a positive and honest conversation about body image and self-esteem. [USA Today]
- Uh oh: Joe Simpson, “stage dad” of Jessica Simpson and Ashlee Simpson, was arrested on August 4 for a DUI in Sherman Oaks, California. Simpson spent the night behind bars. Curious! I wonder why neither of his daughters or his wife bailed him out. [TMZ, US Weekly]
- Star magazine claims Kris Jenner sold Kim Kardashian’s sex tape to porn directors. That is too insane, even for this family. [Rumor Fix]
- Area crazy person Amelia McDonell-Parry is interviewed in this New York Post article about Ryan Gosling. Sigh. The restraining order should be filed any moment now. [New York Post]
- Terry Richardson took yummy shirtless photos of Brazilian model Marlon Teixeira just for you. [Socialite Life]
- Kate Gosselin’s kids have bought her a Grow-A-Boyfriend doll. Ha! [Babble] Keep reading »
There are lots of reasons you might be jealous of Diane Kruger. She’s a famous movie star. She dates Joshua Jackson. She’s unbelievably beautiful. But here’s why I wish I could be her: the bitch lives in Paris. She and Joshua Jackson wake up every day to coffee and croissants at her favorite little Parisian cafe. Oh, the nerve!
Plus, Diane’s high profile means she has access to all of the best designers, who clamor to dress her.
So yes, I’m jealous of Diane Kruger’s life. After the jump, some of the other famous celebs whose lives we’re green with envy over.
Good morning! This is what Jessica Simpson’s baby daughter Maxwell Drew wakes up to every morning. Jessica wanted to spread the wealth so she tweeted this photo of her post-baby cleave while on a walk this weekend. Good lord. Maxwell won’t be going hungry, now will she? Jessica never lacked in the chesticle department, but the twins are certainly overachievers. While we’re on the subject, let’s ogle some more celebs’ post-baby boobs…