Zergnet: Simply Irresistible
Tag Archives: jessica biel
OK, so there is one thing we really like about Jay Leno‘s show—the “Earn Your Plug” segments, where he makes a celebrity do some stupid thing before they get to tell people to go see their newest movie. Last night, Jessica Biel earned the right to plug her new flick and hurt our stomachs in the process. Jay had her eat chocolate-covered things. It started off OK, with chocolate-covered strawberries, but went downhill pretty fast with chocolate-covered pizza and chocolate-covered bacon. And then came the chocolate-covered cricket. Jess gulped down the little critter but looked completely disgusted. On the bright side, no one can accuse her of not eating … on Wednesday night, at least. Keep reading »
Want me to make you feel lazy for a minute? While you were feeling proud of yourself for making it to the gym a few times so far in the new year, Jessica Biel, Emile Hirsch, Lupe Fiasco, and Santi White were on a quest to climb Mount Kiliminjaro to raise awareness about the horrible state of drinking water around the globe. Today, after six days on the trail, they reached the summit of the tallest peak in Africa at 19,340 feet. Along the way, they encountered heavy rains, single-digit temperatures, and even a blizzard, but kept on trucking to take this photo at the top. “The last 48 hours have been the most intense and physically grueling experience of my life,” said Emile. “Miraculously, we all made it to the top together.” Lupe Fiasco added, “The thrill of conquering your fears, especially in such a physically and mentally taxing environment, can’t really be done justice in words.” Good work, folks. Now go buy the world a Coke. [People] Keep reading »
Yes, that’s a curse word in the title. More than a decade later, Jessica Biel is still trying to knock the “7th Heaven” good girl dust off herself. She did a pretty good job of that in “Powder Blue,” playing a stripper who (almost) takes it all off. But sadly, the movie was released straight-to-DVD and wasn’t nearly the breakthrough she was hoping for. Next she was set to star in a sexual satire called “Nailed” (directed by David O. Russell of “Three Kings” and “I Heart Huckabees” fame) until it got shelved. But, do not fret! Jessica has another edgy project in the works. She has signed on to star in and produce a movie that … (wait for it) … has an expletive in the title. “F**king Engaged” is a kid-gloves-off comedy about a couple who make a pact to bone every day before their wedding day, so they don’t become old fogies who never do it. The flick has the potential to be the female answer to “The 40 Year Old Virgin” or “The Hangover”—it’s written by a breakout, young, female screenwriter, Julia Brownell. I’m just glad Jessica wasn’t “too pretty” for the role. [Yahoo News] Keep reading »
- Rihanna is rumored to have tracked down Jessica Biel‘s phone number in order to tell the actress that she is not with Justin Timberlake. [Your Tango] — At least not yet, she isn’t. Nah, but seriously, Rihanna is that fierce bitch that would cut you at a party and keep dancing while you bled, but not on her Louboutins.
- PopEater has scored an exclusive interview with Jon Gosselin, so who needs tabloids? [PopEater] — He brags about all the paparazzi that followed him in Reading, PA, and Los Angeles. That’s classic Jon.
- Soulja Boy was arrested in Atlanta for obstruction when he returned to an abandoned house where he and his friends had been hanging to get his white Range Rover. He reportedly tried to convince officers that the fleeing group of juveniles were there to film a video. [E! Online] — He tried to tell ‘em, but they wouldn’t listen.
- Justin Timberlake‘s grandmother, Sadie Bomar, said he never wanted to marry Jessica Biel and, as far as his family was concerned, he was single. [NYDailyNews.com] — She was only a rebound girlfriend that lasted longer than usual, in my opinion.
- Heidi Klum has reportedly filed papers to change her last name to Samuel, Seal’s last name. [One India] — Seal has a last name?!
- Brad Pitt supposedly had another “secret meeting” with Jennifer Aniston because he wanted to discuss his relationship with Angelina Jolie [Daily Mail]– Jen asked to be their new adoptee but was quickly turned down.