Jessica Biel is in the new “Hitchcock” movie, which is about Alfred Hitchcock’s developing love story with his future wife while he was filming “Psycho.” Biel is also doing her damndest to blend in with her natural surroundings, wearing this Gucci tribute to the frilled neck lizard. Who knew Jessica was such an animal lover?
Tag Archives: jessica biel
Ooh, girl, no. Top, pants: totally fine on their own, but you know Oscar de la Renta only intended for them to be worn at the same time by his grandmother.
Jessica Biel? Try Jessica Timberlake. “Yes, I’m changing my name” after getting married, Biel tells People. “My professional name will still be the same, but for life, yes, I think it sounds great. I think I really won the jackpot of names.” For people who tried to keep their wedding secret, Biel and Timberlake sure can’t shut up about it. The actress also tells People, “It’s hard to find that one person in the world. Once you find that person, go for it. That kind of commitment is very special.” Read more…
- Justin Timberlake has penned an open letter to apologize for a video made by his friends in which they walked around Los Angeles and asked random homeless people (and other random folks) to wish him and Jessica Biel a happy wedding. In the surprisingly-well-written-for-a-pop-star letter, Justin calls the video “distasteful” and “unsavory” and says he had no knowledge of its existence and “absolutely ZERO contribution to it.” He also says the video was not, as reported, shown at his wedding. “It seems that these days, misconception gets around the world before the actual truth even wakes up and gets it’s [sic] pants on,” he writes, before joking (?) that his friends are being sentenced by him to 100 hours of community service as punishment. [PopCrush]
By now you’ve probably heard about how Justin Timberlake sang his new bride Jessica Biel down the aisle with a special song. That’s really nice and all, but we think it would have been so much more hilarious if he had sang one of his classic songs instead. After all, Justin and Jessica are total jokesters — a couple of their friends recorded a video featuring homeless people around Los Angeles wishing the couple well — hilarious! So we’ve compiled a list of wedding song alternatives.
Like, for instance: Keep reading »
Hey-o! Justin Timberlake is really excited to be married to Jessica Biel! Here he is jumping for joy on the cover of People magazine, which paid the couple a handsome $300K for the exclusive wedding album (on stands Friday). Now, what do we think of Jessica’s frothy pink dress? I happen to think it’s too pink, though I’m totally a fan of non-white wedding gowns. Also, nice photobomb, Britney! [People]
- Celebuzz has more deets on Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel’s wedding earlier today: they wed in front of 45 guests at the Borgo Engazia in Puglia, Italy, amongst friends like Andy Samberg and Biel’s “7th Heaven” co-star Beverly Mitchell. Guests also enjoyed local wine and a 10-minute fireworks display! [Celebuzz]
- Here’s the inevitable Mitt Romney “Gangnam Style” spoof. [The FW]
- The election as understood by a five-year-old. [Cracked]
- Taylor Swift’s first splurge when she started making money? A Lexus SC430. [PopCrush]
- Billy Corgan from The Smashing Pumpkins opens up about the various times he’s contemplated suicide. [StupidCelebrities] Keep reading »
What is up with Jessica Biel today, guys? She is wearing every kind of trend at once. Colored leather, studded leather, a weird peasant top? Did she switch stylists? Join a lesbian biker gang? Pick up a side job as a Michael Jackson impersonator? What’s the deal, Biel? [Photo: WENN]