I’m really feeling the love for Jessica Biel today, probably because I watched her 1998 classic “I’ll Be Home for Christmas” (also starring Jonathan Taylor Thomas!!!) over the weekend. What a film! So while I’m aboard the Biel train, I figure I better congratulate her on the extraordinarily well-played look she wore the Museum of Modern Art’s annual Film Benefit. This white Chanel frock, if pretty, is unremarkable on its own, but the bronze shoulder chains and unexpected burgundy [Wait, are they burgundy or bronze? -- Amelia] pumps take it above and beyond. Turquoise eyeliner keeps the whole thing playful, and her hair, as always, is something I would like very much to pet. Well done!
Tag Archives: jessica biel
Fake news site The Onion posted a weird story today about Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel about JT threatening his wife that no one would ever believe her if she told anyone what he really does to her because he’s so famous and beloved. Keep reading »
- It took almost a year, but a source said Jessica Biel has officially changed her last name to Timberlake. She’ll continue using Jessica Biel professionally, though. [Life & Style]
- Kate Middleton and baby George were photographed in a McDonald’s parking lot with Prince William’s former nanny. Guess they’re using some help after all? [New York Daily News]
- Also, Kate supposedly isn’t happy that Prince Harry is dating a gorgeous blonde named Cressida Bonas, because William used to be in love with Cressy’s half-sister Isabella. Drama, drama, drama. [The Daily Beast]
- How not to talk about 9/11 on Facebook if you’re a parent. Take notes, AT&T. [Mommyish]
- Sinead O’Connor got two new tattoos … on her face. [People] Keep reading »
Look, I’ve said some unkind things about Jessica Biel in the past, mostly within the spectrum of girl, you bland as hell. JT’s gal has always just struck me as being so milquetoast, despite her own testaments to the contrary (and the fact that she always looks fantastic, which can typically get almost anyone a solid seal of approval in my book). But, like, now that I’ve seen her walking her dogs on the West Side Highway, smiling at the paparazzi and looking totally approachable and at ease despite the fact that she’s just trying to walk her dogs in gym clothes and there’s some cameraman lunging at her (or, more likely, multiple) … Jessica and I are cool. [Photo: Fame/Flynet]
Tiffany blue is one of the most famous colors in the world. So it’s no surprise that Thursday night, as stars gathered at Tiffany & Co.’s Blue Book Ball at Rockefeller Center, there’d be a lot of blue on the red carpet. Gwyneth Paltrow wore a light blue Ralph Lauren number, while Kate Hudson did her best blue in Reem Acra. Jessica Biel paired her Tiffany’s jewelry with an Elie Saab gown, and Michelle Williams wore a somewhat shapeless Katie Ermilio gown. Model Cato van Ee also came dressed in blue. But we want to know: Who do you think looks best?
I’m going to Paris this week — !!!!!!!!! — and have been preoccupied with planning the outfits I’m going to wear as I stroll in between drinking bottles of wine and eating wheels of cheese. I want to look chic but be comfortable. And so I came across this picture of Jessica Biel, who was hanging out in Paris this week, and had my answer. Cool coat, skinny jeans, fly kicks. DONE. Get the look (whether you’re going to Paris or not) after the jump! Keep reading »
Talk about an outfit that can transition perfectly from the office to after-work cocktails. Jessica Biels’ slightly slouchy cobalt pants and black-and-white printed tank are made work-appropriate with the addition of a black jacket, but her accessories are totally evening. Find out how to get the look for yourself! Keep reading »
- Well, that was fast: just weeks after beloved Balenciaga designer Nicolas Ghesquière departed the brand, Alexander Wang (shown here with Carine Roitfeld) has been placed as the head designer. This could spell trouble in endorsement paradise for Ghesquière’s friend (and face of Balenciaga fragrance Florabotanica) Kristen Stewart, as Wang vocally supported Liberty Ross earlier this year. [Refinery29]
- Page Six talked to Calvin Klein’s former boy toy Nick Gruber (who, at 22, is 48 years his designer ex’s junior) about his relationship with Calvin and his upcoming memoir. Fair warning: it’s all pretty weird. [NY Post]
- Kate Upton snagged her second international Vogue cover, this time for the prestigious glossy’s British version. Upton is inarguably finding success in all publications, but that doesn’t mean that Vogue UK editor Alexandra Shulman didn’t feel it necessary to explain her decision. [Gothamist]
Free associations I’m having while contemplating the Versace dress Jessica Biel wore to the “Playing For Keeps” premiere:
- Scissor attack.
- Intergalactic space queen.
- Real Housewives of the planet Zothar.
- Wrestler belt.
You? [Photo: WENN]
Give it up for Jessica Biel, star of the upcoming romantic comedy “Playing For Keeps” — and, you know, Mrs. Justin Timberlake — who really took her sartorial efforts up a notch this year. Rocking extra long locks and heavy fringe, Biel donned many statement making dresses and daring pantsuits in 2012, making her a standout style star in our book. Let’s take a look at her 10 best…