- Jennifer Morrison, Naya Rivera and more famous ladies got naked for Allure. Amanda Seyfried, on the other hand, stayed fully clothed because her publicist told her to. [Socialite Life]
- “Life is like a dick; when it gets hard, fuck it!” and other dirty pickup lines you should NOT use if you wish to get a lady’s attention. [Modern Man]
- Someone wrote a book about the reasons why men fake orgasms. Thank God because that baffles me. [Gurl]
- In case you’re sleeping with a faker, here are some signs that she had a real orgasm. For guy fakers, I guess we’ll have to read the book to know the signs. [Ask Men]
- This study found just how deeply traumatized men are by childbirth. Can’t fake that. [NYMag.com]
- Check out these super hot RILFs (Robots I’d Like To Fuck). Warning: you may have to power down and reboot immediately when you’re done. [The Gloss] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: jennifer morrison
Jennifer Morrison used to star on “House,” but now she’s on a new show called “Once Upon a Time.” I’ve never seen it, but my roommate is obsessed, so maybe it’s good? The other day, Morrison and pixie-haired co-star Ginnifer Goodwin appeared at the Paley Center for Media’s Paleyfest, at an event designed especially to honor the fairytale-themed show, and Jennifer wore this. This. While I’m generally all for ladies playing with notions of masculinity and femininity, and breaking up the staid “woman-in-a-cocktail” dress monotony, I’m not sure I’m totally feeling Ms. Morrison’s ensemble. What do you think? Does she pull it off?