Tag Archives: jennifer lopez
Why haven’t celebrities like Jennifer Lopez learned that you should never, ever, ever eat a popsicle in public unless you want juvenile bloggers like me to make blow job jokes? [NYC, 7/16/09] Keep reading »
J. Lo is working her assets for “The Back Up Plan.” No, it’s not what you’re thinking, that’s actually the name of the movie she’s taping in Tribeca in downtown New York. [NYC, 7/16/09] Keep reading »
- Since Burger King marketers were obviously having trouble coming up with offensive slogans, Best Week Ever decided to help them out. [Best Week Ever]
- He made questionable remarks to actor T.R. Knight about being gay, but Isaiah Washington has now joined the NO H8 campaign for gay marriage equality. [Perez Hilton] – We’re glad he had a change of heart.
How we gonna dress like “Jenny from the Block” now? Jennifer Lopez is reportedly stopping production of her clothing line, Sweetface, which launched in 2003. Unlike other celeb lines so closely tied to the faces that promote them, Sweetface actually had a distance from the J. Lo megashine, and stood on its own with sexy draped tops, ruffled jumpers, and tight black miniskirts. The collection was less about Lopez, but more about creating clothing that looked like something she’d actually wear. There’s a possibility, however, that the brand will be reborn with an “entirely new fashion point of view,” the company said. In that case, your frown might turn upside down. Let’s just hope that “new viewpoint” isn’t something horrifically trashtastic (we’re looking at you, Heidi Montag). [Access Hollywood] Keep reading »
Kate Gosselin’s been on nine magazine covers in the last month alone, her show premiere had almost 10 million viewers, and her long-in-front-party-in-the-back hair style is the hottest ‘do since Jennifer Aniston’s “Rachel.” And now, Ms. Thing is continuing her world domination by out-diva-ing major diva Jennifer Lopez. According to reports J. Lo was in talks with TLC to have her own reality show but didn’t want to have her children on air, and instead wanted to focus on the behind-the-scenes workings of launching her latest perfume. Yeah, apparently TLC thought that was kinda lame, too. So when “Jon and Kate Plus 8″ killed it in the ratings on Monday, the TLC peeps shelved the J. Lo show entirely. Brutal. Keep reading »
Even more baffling? She, apparently, is filming a new movie! Someone continues to hire her? [NYC, 5/14/09] Keep reading »
Does anyone else find it odd that Jenny from the Block is rarely spotted with her tots? [4/22/09, New York City] Keep reading »
- Tyra Banks is making a “comeback” of sorts: “America’s Next Top Model,” cycle 12, is back on the air tonight. I wonder what over-the-top schtick Ty-Ty will go for this year? [The CW]
- He’s not MY choice for sexiest royal, but whatever…”Esquire” voted Prince Charles, second in line to England’s throne, as one of their “Best Dressed Men” in their April issue. [Daily Mail]
- Jennifer Lopez borrowed $50K worth of bling from Swiss billionaire/diamond aficianado Robert Mouawad for an event at Barney’s…and liked the diamond jewelry so much she kept it. No hard feelings from the billionaire, though.
- Somewhat inexplicably, Paris Hilton will be the first recipient of The Fragrance Foundation’s “Celebrity of the Year” award in May. You know, we actually have a bottle of her Fairy Dust perfume and just haven’t gotten around to trying it yet…. [Now Smell This]