- Jennifer Lopez is developing a new comedy series for ABC about a lesbian couple raising a gaggle of kids and she’ll guest star on the show. Kick ass, J.Lo. [Huffington Post]
- Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem are expecting their second genetically-blessed child together. Congratulations! [Stupid Celebrities]
- Kristen Chenoweth was injured on the set of “The Good Wife” when a piece of scaffolding fell on her and knocked her out. Get well soon, Kristen! [Betty Confidential, Celebrity Cafe]
- Lindsay Lohan may lend her considerable talents to the upcoming opus “Scary Movie 5.” [PopBytes]
- Charlie Sheen as “American Idol” judge? Are they introducing drug using and girlfriend abusing competitions? [Tabloid Prodigy]
- Adorable: little five-year-old Aubrey Anderson-Emmons, who plays Lily on “Modern Family,” was filmed singing Adele’s “Someone Like You” in the backseat of her mothers car. Awww! [The FW] Keep reading »
According to In Touch Magazine, Casper Smart, not only got his penis inked, but got his “girlfriend’s name tattooed on [his] nether region.” According to a friend, “Casper surprised J.Lo with this token of his affection – and she was thrilled with the latest addition to his already inked-up body … Jennifer thinks Casper’s tattoos are sexy, but this one is her favorite, for obvious reasons … She loves it, and she loves him.”
Oh no. Fatal mistake. If this tidbit is true, Casper has just ensured himself a breakup. Getting a GF/BF’s named prematurely inked on your body (especially on the dick) is a very bad omen. That’s gonna suck getting that lasered off once Jennifer tells him that their relationship was just for fun. [WOW]
Jennifer Lopez wears some absolutely fantastic things, but the singer and American Idol judge is not what I would call the arbiter of good taste: she likes her clothes short, spangly, and as skintight as she can manage without bursting a blood vessel. I mean, can you blame her? This week, J.Lo brought boytoy Casper Smart (who, ugh, I just noticed has a neck tattoo) along for the ride to celebrate the launch of her new single in Vegas, and I don’t think the term “minidress” does the teeny-tiny garment she chose for the occasion justice. Of course it looks fabulous on her — duh, it’s J.Lo — and it is Vegas, but I can’t look at her in this dress without wincing. How often do you think she had to pull that shit down lest she flaunt the fallopians? Jenny from the block needs a sit-down talk about not show-cha(ing) her chocha.
Jennifer Lopez has a lot to be proud of — whether it’s her body or her body of work!
The sexy 42-year-old shows off her impressive figure in a number of bikinis in the new issue of Vogue, where she’s photographed by famed photographer Mario Testino.
Her physique has never looked better … and the same can be said for her career. Read more…
- “What To Expecting When You’re Expecting” co-stars Cameron Diaz and Jennifer Lopez addressed rumors that they hate each other on Ellen DeGeneres’ show (airing today). “They always want women to be cat fighting,” Diaz said. “They are always pitting women against each other. Are the men all sword fighting? That doesn’t happen.” [Daily Mail UK]
- Find out why John Mayer is getting Botox injections. [PopCrush]
- An American University student walked across the stage to get her diploma at graduation — and ended up getting a proposal! [The FW]
- Tyra Banks says she was “too heavy” at age 17 to ever make it as a model today. [US Weekly]
- This dude got “pejazzled” — that’s bedazzling on his penis — and lived to blog about it. [Buzzfeed]
- A new blind item is totally implying that Liam Hemsworth is tiring of Miley Cyrus’ getting-photographed-not-wearing-any-panties stunts and wants to bail. [Crushable] Continue reading
Who says your ass has to be teeny, tight, and toned to be beautiful? There’s a billion different ways to be beautiful. Amirite? Let’s hear it for the ladies who’ve got a bit of somethin’ somethin’ going on back there. They make all of us love our own bodies more. Hooray for real real curves on real women.
Here are our five favorite celebs with curves going all the way down. These women have the kind of confidence we love — the confidence that says “Here I am, all of me, and I’m luscious!” Read more …