- NFL quarterback/creepy-creep Brett Favre got dissed on “Good Morning America” this morning by reporter Jenn Sterger, who likened Favre to “that guy at the bar who could just not get the hint” after he texted her pictures of his ween. [Radar Online]
- Britney Spears tour tickets will be on sale via Ticketmaster beginning April 30. Get ready, bitches! [Oh No They Didn't!]
- Amelia managed to bite her tongue and not rip Gwyneth Paltrow a new one for GOOP’s latest newsletter, in which the “working mom” interviews “coolest man on Earth,” Jay-Z. But trust — she really, really wanted to. [GOOP]
Tag Archives: jenn sterger
- Brett Favre will be fined $50,000 — but not suspended — by the National Football League for not cooperating with an investigation into his shady behavior. In response to Favre’s punishment, his alleged victim, former New York Jets employee Jenn Sterger, is trashing the NHL for being sexist and claiming she provided insufficient evidence. “Today’s decision is an affront to all females and shows once again that, despite tough talk, the NFL remains the good old boys’ league,” Sterger said through a lawyer. I couldn’t agree more, frankly. [TMZ.com]
- Did you miss MTV’s abortion special, “No Easy Decision,” last night with teen mom Markai Durham from “16 & Pregnant”? You can watch the whole show here. [MTV]
I’m a little slow on the uptick here because I couldn’t care less about football players and their weenies. But! Some of you may have heard that Minnesota Vikings quarterback Brett Favre, a married man, might have been a naughty boy. Two years ago, when he played for the New York Jets, Favre allegedly sent photos of his penis to a former Jets sideline reporter and model/actress named Jenn Sterger, after contacting her through MySpace and leaving her voice mails asking to come to her hotel.
Jenn Sterger, who is no longer with the Jets either, has not spoken publicly about the alleged incidents. In fact, voicemails and pictures from Favre were made public by a third party, which the sports blog Deadspin.com purchased. Sterger has not filed a formal sexual harassment complaint — yet. Keep reading »