- Stars: they’re just like us! Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt fight about whose family to spend the holidays with, too! Brad’s family is uber-conservative and his mom has even spoken out publicly against marriage equality. Angie supposedly has “no desire” to spend Christmas at the Pitt family home in Missouri this year because she has to “bite her tongue.” [Celebitchy]
- Hugh Hefner, 85, is re-engaged to his ex-fiancée, Playmate Crystal Harris, 25. She infamously ditched him five days before their wedding last year — but still got to grace the cover of Playboy as “Mrs. Crystal Hefner.” [Crushable]
- Taylor Swift and Harry Styles from One Direction hit up the Central Park Zoo this weekend with a random baby (actually, the 15-month-old daughter of Styles’ hairdresser). Dating? Fake-dating? Just enjoying the seals? [Celebuzz]
Tag Archives: jane pitt
Angelina Jolie is fighting mad at her future mother-in-law, Jane Pitt, over the letter of support Jane penned to her local paper for Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney.
In it Jane revealed she does not support President Barack Obama’s leftist, far out ideas of abortion or same-sex marriage. This is a blatant difference of opinion from the vocal Angelina and Brad who have said they would not get married until everyone in the country had the rights to do the same.
Apparently, for Angelina, not everyone should have the right of freedom of speech, so in her frustration with Jane, she has decided to educate her. Read more…
- He may be an Obama supporter, but Brad Pitt’s mom is Team Romney — not to mention anti-gay marriage and anti-abortion. Jane Pitt sent a letter to the editor of Missouri’s News-Ledger in support of Romney, calling Obama “a liberal who supports the killing of unborn babies and same-sex marriage.” Wonder what Thanksgiving dinner conversation is like in that family? [Buzzfeed]
- Well, Kris Humphries has beat ex Kim Kardashian to the maternity ward. He’s supposedly knocked up on-again/off-again girlfriend Myla Sinanaj. [The Celebrity Cafe]
- Chris Brown, who is super duper mature, has told gossip blog Rumor Fix that he is willing to fight Drake (again!). Following their club brawl last month, celebrity boxing promoter Damon Feldman and soda bottling heir Alki David offered to pay Rihanna’s former beaus $1 million each to spar in the ring with another $1 million going to charity. [PopCrush] Keep reading »