- Ivanka Trump wed Jared Kushner at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, NJ, on Sunday. [Starpulse]
- Chris Brown is still pining for Rihanna. He posted a video montage of him with her and tweeted: “FOR THE FELLAS: Showing emotion doesn’t make u weak … BEING HONEST MAKES U STRONG.” [The Young, Black, & Fabulous] — He’s not someone I’d take advice from, but, you know, to each his own.
- Stephen Moyer says he looked to his “True Blood” character when deciding how to propose to Anna Paquin. Apparently, there’s a song Bill Compton listens to about a white, sandy beach, so that’s where it happened. [People] — That idea could have been inspired by anything because it’s not really original. Let’s hope the wedding is more interesting.
Tag Archives: ivanka trump
A recent Frisky meeting almost came to blows when it came to the subject of Ivanka Trump and her new business book, The Trump Card. In one corner, there was me — I get enraged like a Pamplona bull at the slightest whiff of nepotism. Donald Trump‘s daughter has a lot of nerve writing a business advice book, coasting through life with the last name “Trump”! But in the other corner we had sweet ol’ Catherine who said she really likes and respects Miss Trump. Ivanka may have been born Donald Trump’s daughter, Catherine said, but she’s still worked hard of her own accord! I wasn’t buying it.
I’ll eat my words today, though, after watching a clip of Ivanka on “Good Morning America.” I still think it’s silly that she wrote a business advice book, but I have more respect for Ivanka knowing she’s serious about following in her dad’s real estate footsteps. In this clip she explains how Anna Wintour, editor-in-chief of Vogue, called her up on the eve of her graduation and offered her the job “a million girls would die for” at Vogue … which Ivanka turned down.
Still … way to keep the torch of nepotism burning, Anna. Keep reading »
- Ivanka Trump is expected to marry her fiance Jared Kushner on Oct. 25 in a lavish wedding in New Jersey. [Starpulse] — As if a Trump could do anything that wasn’t lavish.
- Mickey Rourke has been seen with a 24-year-old blond model who is half his age. [PopEater] — He may not have won the Oscar for “The Wrestler,” but he did win the girl.
- The San Diego D.A. now has to determine whether Tila Tequila lied about Shawne Merriman assaulting her. [E! Online]