Back in June, we began asking you for your nominees for the hottest people, places, and things of 2008. You had a lot of suggestions, but in the end we could only pick four finalists for every category. When it came time to vote, you had every woman’s dream at your fingertips. Christian Bale or Ryan Gosling? Scarlett Johansson or Santogold? “Atonement” or “Californication”? We know it was hard, but you exercised your right to vote for the hottest in droves. After the jump, check out who won the Frisky’s First Annual Hotness Awards. Then speak your minds in the comments! Keep reading »
1. Albert Hammond Jr.
2. Chris Brown
4. Bon Iver Keep reading »
4. Scarlett Johansson
Listen to their hot singles after the jump, and then VOTE! Voting ends August 3rd, so don’t waste time! Keep reading »
1. She & Him
2. The Ting-Tings
3. Vampire Weekend
4. The Jonas Brothers Keep reading »
Here’s a reminder of what’s nominated for Hottest Movie.
1. The Dark Knight Starring Christian Bale, Heath Ledger, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Aaron Eckhart, Morgan Freeman, & Gary Oldman
2. Sex & The City Starring Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Kristen Davis, Cynthia Nixon, & Chris Noth
3. Wall-E Starring…uh, well, an adorable Disney/Pixar robot.
4. The Wackness Starring Josh Peck, Olivia Thirlby, Sir Ben Kingsley, & Mary Kate Olson Keep reading »
1. Christian Bale Why He Made The List: Yeah, so there’s that pesky assault charge that’s turning out to be a little overblown. The Dark Knight star is having a bit of a bad week — until now. In our opinion (okay, mine — Catherine still prefers Val Kilmer), Bale is the best Batman, but let’s face it, aren’t you all just still crushing on him from his appearances in Empire of the Sun, Newsies, and American Psycho?
2. Ryan Gosling Why He Made The List: He can do a mean Southern accent (Fracture), play a drug addict with the best of them (Half Nelson), and — oh, &*%$ it. The Notebook, okay? The Notebook.
3. James McAvoy Why He Made The List: Um, that Scottish accent? Which he has the ability to hide flawlessly at the drop of a hat? Those boyish good looks? A little movie called Atonement. Yeah.
4. Josh Peck Why He Made The List: Like his Wackness costar Olivia Thirlby, this may just be the former teen star’s breakout year. He was the chubby kid on some kids show we of course never watched — now he’s all grown up and doing sexy shower scenes. Sweet! Keep reading »