- Garrett Hedlund from “On The Road” rejected an offer to play Christian Grey in the “Fifty Shades Of Grey” trilogy, because he didn’t want to be tied down to the time commitment. And I guess make gobs of money? Bummer. He’s freakin’ hot. [US Weekly]
- A judge has extended Amanda Bynes’ 5150 psychiatric hold from 72-hours to two weeks. Yesterday, amidst reports the actress is suffering from severe mental illness including schizophrenia, her parents filed for conservatorship. [US Weekly]
- If you want to read the dad from “Growing Pains,” Alan Thicke, talk about the boobs in his son Robin Thicke’s music video for “Blurred Lines,” you can do that. [Hollywood Reporter]
- What one woman has learned from getting dick pics. Not from Anthony Weiner, thankfully. [Salon]
- Kristen Wiig and Fabrizio Moretti from The Strokes are dunzo after nearly two years of dating. [People] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: garrett hedlund
Garrett Hedlund and Kirsten Dunst are such an ugly couple. They make me sick. At least these two fuggos found each other, because nobody else would want to date them, am I right? No, but seriously, how cute is it that Garrett escorted his lady to the Yves Saint Laurent show? Dreams, baby, dreams. [Photo: FameFlynet]
With the cold winter months approaching, it’s time to heat things up. Our new newsletter, Hump Day Hotties, will bring our favorite eye candy directly into your inbox every Wednesday. (Subscribe here!) Feel free to drool. We won’t judge.
There are two very good reasons to watch the otherwise lame film “Country Strong” (spoiler alert!): Gwyneth Paltrow’s character is a drunk who meets a tragic end and GARRETT HEDLUND. That film was the first to introduce me to this Minnesota-born hunk and I’ll be forever grateful to it. Garrett’s got it all; first of all, look at him. I want to make sweet love to him on top of a barrel of hay or something. I’d happily spend my Sunday mornings conditioning his mustache so it’s not as scratchy when we make out. I’d put whiskey in his coffee and he wouldn’t even have to ask. Love him. Garrett also stars alongside Kristen Stewart and his current girlfriend Kirsten Dunst in “On The Road,” playing Dean Moriarty. He’s one of the two who gets that double handjob. Never been more jealous of Kristen Stewart in my life, for serious. His next project is a film called “Lullaby” with Amy Adams, but I hope he makes time to do more sexy ass photoshoots like this one in Interview. Click on through and enjoy! [Interview]
Andrew Garfield slipped out of his Spidey suit and into his swimsuit yesterday in Hawaii to tan his pale bones with “Tron: Legacy” star Garrett Hedlund.
The two young studs hit the beach in Maui while on their downtime from the Maui Film Festival — where Garfield, 27, and Hedlund, 26, are both being honored with awards.
Hedlund will receive the Rising Star Award tonight while Garfield will get the Shining Star Award tomorrow. No clue what the distinction between the two awards is. Garfield will next be seen in the “Spider-Man” reboot while Hedlund will star opposite Kristen Stewart in “On the Road.”