n what appears to be a party trick gone awry, an Australian man suffered severe burns after he put fireworks between his buttocks and set them off.
The New Zealand Herald reports that paramedics near Darwin, Australia were called to the scene on Saturday night, but the unidentified man had already taken himself to the hospital to be treated for injuries to his posterior and genital area. Read more …
Somebody is getting pink slipped today! Somehow, all of the fireworks for San Diego’s Big Bay Boom 4th of July display were set off at once, resulting in 30 seconds of very, very intense fanfare. Whoops! See video above. [NYMag.com]
The 4th of July is one of the times men really make themselves useful. I mean, think about it, this holiday has two main components: fireworks and grilling. Lighting things on fire and cooking with fire are some of the only things men can generally actually do better than us gals. So you can imagine my disappointment when I found a slew of videos that involve men messing up this holiday. It’s okay though, because these vids are hilarious. Revel in their stupidity with me, above and after the jump. Keep reading »
[Brooklyn Bridge, 5/22/08] Keep reading »