- Fergie — the singer not the royal — gave birth to her first child, a boy, with hubby Josh Duhamel this afternoon. They named that sweet child o’ theirs … wait for it … Axl! [People]
- James Franco is directing and starring in a film adaptation of The Sound and the Fury, and if you’re hoping to appear in the film, best understand that cast members should consider the majority of their compensation to the be the sheer blessing of working with Franco himself. The casting call stated: “For those wanting to work with James, that in itself can be considered great currency.” Uh oh. Starting to feel annoyed… [Perez Hilton]
- Katie Holmes’ publicist is denying that her client is dating Jamie Foxx. [Perez Hilton]
- I must have not been watching the “Big Brother” feeds for the 30 minutes yesterday when Amanda and Aryan Aaryn decided to bleach their assholes, DIY-style. [Jezebel] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: fergie
This past weekend, the very pregnant Fergie Duhamel had her “gay-by” shower at the SLS Hotel in Beverly Hills. And, if you’re like us, you probably have no idea what that means. Us Weekly reported that it was thrown by her “gay BFFs.” Not sure why they can’t just be “BFFs” who also happen to be gay. But besides that, here’s what we’re guessing makes a “gay-by” shower, in case you’re thinking of throwing one, too:
Here’s Fergie Ferg, hanging off the edge of balcony greeting her adoring fans and throwing grapes to them. She also tossed them candy and lipsticks, too, presumably from her new Wet ‘N’ Wild collection. What is this Marie Antoinette bullshit? In any case, that’s a rather glorious caftan, no?
A lot of guys end up eating for two or missing out on sleep when their wives are pregnant, but Josh Duhamel took the idea a step further and donned a fake baby bump and sexy mini dress to match his pregnant wife, Fergie. Josh posted the photo on his Facebook page along with the caption, “Have I no shame?” Not sure about the answer to that, but I do know that any child of these two is destined to have great legs. [Facebook]
Yesterday, I mentioned that Fergie’s pregnancy style could be summed up as “Pregnant Mick Jagger.” Sometimes her over-the-top look works, and sometimes it doesn’t, but in the case of this outfit, it’s definitely working. I love everything about it, from the trendy colors (green is the new black, you guys!) to the sexy leather pants, pointed red nails, and sweet pink lipstick. It’s 100% Fergalicious. [Photo: Splash News]
We can’t get over this photo of Fergie (Black Eyed Peas Fergs) shopping in Paris with Cher (as in the Cher). How did these two broads become friends, we wondered? And did they coordinate their outfits? Puzzling. We want to know more!
Their sudden and strange relationship inspired us to scrounge up other celebrity friendships that seem straight out of an alternate universe. Click through to see some more unlikely celebrity duos.
“I’ve had full conversations with the baby already. I’m trying my best to communicate from beyond the womb. Whether it can hear me, I don’t know, but I’m talking to it a lot.”
–Josh Duhamel tells People about the lengthy chats he’s been having with Fergie’s pregnant belly. And it gets even better, as he explains how pregnancy has changed the couple’s connection: “I look at her now as not only my beautiful wife, but also as the woman carrying our child. That takes our relationship to a whole new level.” Siiiiigh. I’ve been nursing an unhealthily huge crush on Josh ever since I accidentally saw “Safe Haven” last week, and these kinds of quotes are not helping. [People]
- Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas is pregnant! The singer announced on Twitter that she and Josh Duhamel are expecting their first child together. [Huffington Post]
- Bring Up The Bodies author Hilary Mantel is in trubs for saying that Kate Middleton is “plastic,” with “dead” eyes and a “strained smile,” although the speech in which she made these comments was meant to point out how women in royalty are purposefully kept voiceless. [Telegraph UK]
- Adele is reportedly considering her own Las Vegas act a la Celine Dion, because it will allow the new mom to perform without going out on tour. Cool, yes, but that sounds like the most depressing Vegas show ever. [Daily Star UK]
Dear Whoever Was In Charge Of The Guest List For The Upscale Walgreens Opening Party In Hollywood,
I’m sitting here at my computer, sipping my second cup of coffee, and looking at photos of Fergie and Mark McGrath posing on the red carpet. This might sound like a pretty standard moment in the life of a pop culture blogger, but there’s one difference: instead of smiling genially at the reminder that Mark McGrath still exists and is starting to look like a wax museum version of himself, I’m seething with rage and disappointment. Because you see, Mark and Fergie weren’t just posing on any old red carpet, they were posing on a red carpet rolled out for the opening of a new upscale Walgreens superstore in LA, and, due to a seriously tragic oversight, it seems I wasn’t invited… Keep reading »
Fergie arrived at LAX looking every bit the leather-clad, gold-fringed rock star. It’s a fierce outfit to be sure, but I’m having similar feelings seeing this as I do when I see Kim Kardashian going out to dinner in super-tight, sheer, strappy, belted, bondage-inspired outfits (seriously, three sips of soup and that skirt seam is gonna pop!). Like, the mere thought of boarding a cross-country flight in leather pants gets me all itchy and sweaty and running for a pair of cotton leggings and a baggy sweater. [Photo: Splash News]