Like us on facebook
Tag Archives: evan rachel wood
Wondering what to get me for the holidays this year? Here’s the perfect gift: Queen Sophie-Anne’s mansion from “True Blood.” The gorgeously ornate house with ocean views is easily my favorite set on the show because of its old-world decadence. And now the actual house is for sale. Sadly, the abode isn’t in Louisiana—it’s in Malibu—and it costs a pretty penny. Seventy-five million dollars to be exact. But hey, I’m worth it, right? Plus, the 20,000 square foot house comes complete with an indoor pool where I could swim laps and a lion sculpture found at the base of Mount Vesuvius. Now just get me Queen Sophie-Anne’s wardrobe and her ability to never age, and we’ll be good to go. [NY Post] Keep reading »
“I mean, dating Marilyn Manson… it’s kind of impossible to keep that out of the spotlight… He had a hand in raising me! Oh, I’m always gonna love that guy. He’s a genius, he’s an amazing artist, we’re still friends. Some things just aren’t meant to be.”
– Evan Rachel Wood explains that her ex — who once said that he fantasized about “smashing her skull with a sledgehammer” — will always have a special place in her heart for the creepiest of reasons. [Nylon via Cover Awards] Keep reading »
All right, who is the Frisky reader with HBO who will have me over for the five-night series of “Mildred Pierce”? Kate Winslet and Evan Rachel Wood star as a mother and daughter in a remake of an old black-and-white Hollywood film about spoiled children, indulgent parenting, sex, resentment and redemption. I’ve seen the 1945 original and lemme tell you, it’s juicy stuff, so I can’t wait to see what they do in 2010. Not to mention Kate Winslet in a period piece (lots of red lipstick and finger waves) should give Joan Crawford a run for her money. [Women And Hollywood] Keep reading »
We’ve all done a few things we aren’t proud of in the midst of a heinous breakup. Who among us hasn’t done some Facebook stalking or left a ranting voicemail message on an ex’s phone after a few too many drinks? Breakups bring out the very worst in people, but that tendency seems to exist to an extreme degree in celebrities. Maybe it’s because being in the spotlight makes you a little crazy, or maybe you have to be a little crazy to want that lifestyle in the first place. Either way, it seems like their relationships’ ends come less with tears and more with potential jail time. Tiger Woods’ wife’s coming at him with a golf club (allegedly) is just the latest in a string of incidents in which seemingly normal celebrities have turned into downright psychotic exes. Keep reading »
I’m always skeptical of a woman who says doesn’t have girlfriends. It’s a real red flag for me – that leaves me wondering, “What’s wrong with this picture?” Is she untrustworthy? A boyfriend stealer? A narcissist? Sure – it’s fun and healthy to have guy friends (less drama for sure) – but it’s downright shady not to be able to get along with other ladies. According to a recent interview with Metro, Megan Fox thinks girls can’t be friends with one another because we all have daddy issues. When asked about the “frenemies” phenomenon she said, “Yes, girls are awful. But, in their defense, girls are awful because of the way society is set up – we’re constantly in competition for male attention. Our fathers raise us wrong and we spend the rest of our lives searching for boys to pay attention to us, which validates us. So no girl can really be your friend, because if she takes attention from you, your daddy doesn’t love you.” Watchu talkin’ ‘bout Megan? That’s some messed up stuff. I think she just proved my theory. Something’s not quite right there … but we already kind of knew that. After the jump, some other celebs that are girl haters. Gotta makes you wonder … [Celebitchy] Keep reading »
- Marilyn Manson has an extremely disturbing new video for his song “Running To The Edge of the World” where he murders a bikini-clad woman who looks like his ex, Evan Rachel Wood. I guess it wasn’t enough for Marilyn to tell Spin after their breakup, “I have fantasies every day about smashing her skull with a sledgehammer.” [You Tube]
Polish bikini model-slash-“Dancing With The Stars” contestant Joanna Krupa says posing for Playboy is feminist because so many women are involved in the photo shoot. I have to admit she’s got some good points in the interview. [Fox News]
- Evan Rachel Wood has been banging “True Blood” hottie Alex Skarsgard since the two met on the set of the show several weeks ago. [Dlisted] — First Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer; now these two. Apparently, it’s no longer taboo to mess around at work!
- San Diego Chargers linebacker Shawne Merriman was arrested over the weekend for an alleged altercation with girlfriend Tila Tequila, but he says no charges have been filed against him. [E! Online]
- Pamela Anderson is reportedly dating a man who is an electrician by trade. [TMZ] — Finally, she’s stopped going back and forth between Kid Rock and Tommy Lee!