Mark your calendars: October 9th is the debut of “American Horror Story: Coven,” the third season of the campy, terrifying and highly watchable FX show. “Coven” is set in New Orleans at a big ol’ Southern-style mansion that appears to be a school or home for young witches. Jessica Lange, Evan Peters, Sarah Paulson, and Taissa Farmiga will return from past seasons, while Kathy Bates and Angela Bassett are joining the cast for what promises to be some badass witchery. Wiccans, please just let us have this one, okay?
Tag Archives: evan peters
- Emma Roberts was arrested for domestic violence against her boyfriend Evan Peters, one of the stars of “American Horror Story,” on July 7 in Montreal. According to TMZ, a third party called police to report a fight in the couple’s hotel room and cops arrived to find Peters with a bloody nose and a bite mark. Roberts was arrested but released hours later because Peters opted not to press charges. Wow, Emma Roberts is just about the last young celeb that I would have expected to be physically abusive. [TMZ, TMZ, US Weekly]
- Adam Levine from Maroon 5 and “The Voice” is engaged to Victoria’s Secret model Behati Prinsloo. Mazel tov! [Eonline]
- Producers and cast members of “Glee” reportedly held an intervention of sorts with Cory Monteith back in March after it became clear to them that the longtime addict had relapsed. The actor, who died on Saturday in a Vancouver hotel room from a heroin and alcohol overdose, voluntarily checked himself into rehab in April. [TMZ]
- Reese Witherspoon will star in the lead role in “Wild,” based on the memoir by Cheryl Strayed. “About A Boy” screenwriter Nick Hornby is writing the script. [NYmag.com] Keep reading »
“It’s a lot of butt. I got scared. Unless I’m around certain people, I don’t like to be naked. [Laughs.] I have a great picture of me naked on a bed just wearing a cock sock, and the crew is all around me, bored. We were all waiting for a film roll or a lens to arrive. So I’m just sitting around naked on the bed and everyone’s so nonchalant. It was really weird for me, like, ‘Man, this is awkward.’”
– If you don’t know who Evan Peters plays on “American Horror Story: Asylum,” please, stay in the dark. I want him to be all mine. But yeah, he’s naked a lot this season.
“[The gimp suit] is really uncomfortable in the — I don’t know how else to say it — crotch area. It’s tight; it’s tight everywhere. It’s all latex, so it’s very thin, almost like you’re walking around naked, and it’s chilly. You gotta lube up for it and slip it on. … [After filming] I just basically peel the suit off and hang it up and put on my normal clothes and go home and take a shower. I don’t know if you’ve ever put on lube before, but it’s not like there’s a layer of Vaseline on you; it’s just almost like your skin is super smooth and slick; it feels kind of gross, but at the same time, you feel really well moisturized. You’re not like, “Ew, get it off of me.” You’re more like, “This is kind of gross. I want to get this off as soon as possible. But maybe I can stop and get a sandwich first.”
— Evan Peters plays the lovesick serial killer rapist ghost Tate Langdon on “American Horror Story,” where he clocks in a lot of time in a latex gimp suit. Good to know it’s as uncomfortable as it looks. But at least he knows his way around a bottle of lubricant, ladies! [NYMag.com] Keep reading »