- Word on street is that Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes are dunzo (not that anyone in this office is particularly excited by this rumor … ). [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have reportedly turned down a $3 million offer from a tabloid for their baby’s first pictures. Obviously, they’re holding out for double that price. [TMZ]
- Dina Lohan is sharing all sorts of information about sexual abuse and domestic violence she suffered while married to Michael Lohan. [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
Tag Archives: eva mendes
We’re so bored of our own text messages. The only people who text us regularly are our mothers. Hi mom! We love you, but blergh. We wonder what kind of sexy text messages celeb couples are exchanging … hmmm. They must me more titillating than ours. Or at least more entertaining.
After seeing Jay-Z perform with wife Beyonce this weekend, I had two thoughts: 1) They can never break up, and 2) If the music industry has Jay and Beyonce as their modern power couple, who does Young Hollywood have? Who is the 2012 version of Lauren Bacall and Humphrey Bogart? I mean, Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman, not to mention Amy Poehler and Will Arnett, have split — which famous pair is poised to take the super couple reigns and hold on for dear life? The obvious choice would be Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, but I think we can all agree they are swimming in rough waters right now and can’t really be expected to do the job.
With that in mind, I decided to anoint the new guard of up-and-coming Hollywood super couples, celebs who are great alone but even stronger together. Keep reading »
- Uh oh. Someone whose name rhymes with Schmyan Schmosling is purportedly going to propose to his girlfriend Scheva Schmendes. Shh, don’t tell Amelia. Her eyes will flash red and she’ll start hissing. [LALALALALALALALA I'M NOT LISTENING LALALALALALALALA. -- Editor] [Stupid Celebrities]
- Lady Gaga promoted her new fragrance by getting a tattoo live in front of a crowd. And she also peed in a pail. But I guess in those get-ups she wears, she has to pee in buckets. [Celebrity Cafe, PopCrush]
- A Baptist Church children’s choir sang “Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You” as Blake Lively walked down the aisle at her wedding to Ryan Reynolds last weekend. Adorable? Or a bit too much? [People]
Ryan Gosling & Eva Mendes Try And Pretend They’re Not Dating At “The Place Beyond The Pines” Premiere At TIFF
Ryan Gosling made an appearance at the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) this weekend and attended the premiere of his upcoming film “The Place Beyond The Pines.” Oh yeah, Eva Mendes was there too, wearing a turban. At first I thought their body language was kind of cool and distant and I felt ashamed of the excitement I felt about that. And then I was mad when I noticed that they were holding hands and unnnnhghhghgh. Well, at least they didn’t get married this weekend like some other people. Phew!
Despite the fact that she stole my man, I actually have a big, burning style crush on Eva Mendes. I think she always looks amazing — super feminine, with touches of retro funk. Also, I am obsessed with her skin tone. She is my tanning muse. I know, she’s got Cuban blood and I don’t. I can still aspire! Anyway, I absolutely love this blousy, belted dress she rocked yesterday in LA, with its bright colors and short hem. I’m sure Ryan Gosling was like, ”Hell yeah, girl,” when they met up later than day and made sweet love while I was at home watching “Big Brother.” Okay, I’m gonna go cry now, bye. [Photo: Fame/Flynet]
- Trouble in Ryan Gosling Land! The Gos believes in “marital commitment before children,” says a source, but girlfriend Eva Mendes “doesn’t support the institution of marriage.” Oh no, what will they do? Well, the same source says Mendes is considering proposing to Gosling because she’s 38 and the biological clock is ticking. Which seems like a weird thing to do if she does not believe in marriage, right? Anyway, Ryan should really be a gentleman and respond to Amelia’s marriage proposal first. [Or we can just live in sin. Whatever he wants. I don't care. Call me, Ryan! -- Editor] [Celebitchy]
- Lady Gaga got rushed by a fan in Romania. Luckily a bodyguard was on hand to take the guy out. [Celebrity Cafe, PopCrush]
- Also, Ke$ha says that alleged open letter from her to Gaga about wearing fur is fake. [PopCrush]
- Kris Smith: you had me at “shirtless soccer stud.” [Socialite Life]
- Infatuation … the silent relationship killer. [A New Mode]
- A “Dark Knight” kitten! [The FW] Keep reading »
Floral prints are everywhere right now: they’re decorating dresses, pants, blouses, skirts, and purses. Celebrities are flocking to this trend like bees to, well, flowers, and we couldn’t help but round up some examples of floral street style. Click through to check out celebs like Rihanna, Hilary Duff, Eva Mendes, and Katy Perry getting their bloom on…
Two bones to pick this morning! 1) Excuse me, Fame/Flynet, but George is not Eva Mendes’ dog, as you have inaccurately labeled him. He is Ryan Gosling’s dog. Eva Mendes is a temporary dog walker. 2) And excuse me, Celebitchy, but Eva Mendes, dog walker, is not “hiding a baby bump.” Watch. Your. Mouth. Please.