- Eva Longoria is opening a Las Vegas steakhouse called “She” that will be targeted towards ladies who love red meat. It will be open to everyone, of course, but is somehow marketed specifically towards women. Will the napkins be pink?! Will the steaks be miniature-sized with complimentary Cosmopolitans?! I love you, Eva Longoria, but this idea sounds as dopey as the “man aisle” at the grocery store. [Fox News]
- Need some fall boots under $50? Those rain boots are stupid cute. [Endless Beauty]
- Five tips on how to get rid of online dating stalkers. [Betty Confidential]
- The mystery of Michelle Obama’s DNC speech nail polish is solved! It is “a purple-grey gel polish called Vogue from Artistic Nail Design.” [Huffington Post]
- Kristen Stewart may be broken up with Robert Pattinson, but she’s still wearing his clothes. Here she is flying to Toronto for a film festival in his Irie T-shirt, though probably not feeling so irie.
Zergnet: Simply Irresistible