Valentine’s Day is coming! And with it the usual traditions that include an outrageous price hike in roses, an outrageous price hike in restaurant dining, and the well-timed rom-com. The role of the latter belongs to a flick to be released on Feb. 12, “Valentine’s Day.” (What a clever title, eh?) Keep reading »
Tag Archives: eric dane
- Gawker Media has responded to a copyright infringement lawsuit in the amount of $1 million filed by “Grey’s Anatomy” star Eric Dane and his actress wife Rebecca Gayheart for the website’s posting of a video of the pair socializing naked with Kari Ann Peniche, a former beauty queen. The website is taking issue with the amount of money the couple is seeking. [THR, esq.]
- Elton John has an E. coli bacterial infection and the flu and is staying at a London hospital. [NY Post] — He wouldn’t be in this mess if he had a Zadro Nano Wand UV Disinfection Scanner.
- Jessica Simpson used to promote her sister Ashlee on “Melrose Place” via Twitter, but now that Ashlee has been canned, Jess says the soap is crap anyway. [Us Weekly] — I have to agree with you on this one, Jess.
- This week, Eric Dane joined a long list of celebs caught in sex tapes. Here’s an intellectual history of the celebrity sex tape. [The Daily Beast]
- Mark Indelicato of “Ugly Betty” impressed Carolina Herrera so much with his design sketches that she offered him an internship on the spot. [NYDailyNews.com] — If only getting an internship were that easy for average people.
- Paris Hilton was found not guilty after she testified during a lawsuit that alleged she failed to promote a straight-to-DVD film, National Lampoon’s “Pledge This.” [The Cut] — Her claims at not knowing what a producer does were sufficient for U.S. District Judge Federico Moreno.
Everyone is all hot and bothered over the threesome sex tape featuring hot mess Kari Ann Peniche, “Grey’s Anatomy” star Eric “McSteamy” Dane, and his wifey, Rebecca Gayheart. Back in the early ’90s, Rebecca was one of our idols. We’d watch her splash water on her face in Noxzema commercials and daydream about what it would be like to have such amazing features and gorgeously curly hair. Then she swooped in on “Beverly Hills, 90210″ and stole Dylan McKay’s heart, marrying him right before getting shot in one of the best television moments of all time. She seemed seriously on the way up until … well, she disappeared.
So what has this chick been up to between dying in Dylan’s arms in 1995 and hopping in a bathtub with Eric and Kari Ann in 2009? Keep reading »
Former Miss Teen USA Kari Ann Peniche is proving, once again, that beauty pageants and scandals are great bedfellows. She is the second woman in the threesome “nude” tape featuring “Grey’s Anatomy” star Eric Dane and former Noxzema girl Rebecca Gayheart. But this isn’t Peniche’s first foray into sexytime territory. Nor is it her limelight debut. After the jump, the dirty deets about this messed-up girl. Keep reading »
- Lawyers for Eric Dane and wife Rebecca Gayheart have released a statement claiming the apparent “sex tape” is “not a sex tape,” but a private, nude moment between a married couple and another woman. [PopEater] — Yeah, that’s what they all say.
- Robin Wright Penn tells More that her marriage to Sean Penn isn’t on the mend, despite another failed attempt to legally separate. She insists they’re still living apart. [E! Online]
- Renee Zellweger and Bradley Cooper are back from Barcelona, but spent their weekends in the States separately. [People]
Remember when Rebecca Gayheart was best known for being the Noxzema girl? Well now she’s showing even more skin. Gawker has posted an edited version (but still NSFW) of a 12-minute-long sex tape featuring the actress (who you might remember as Dylan McKay’s wife, “Antonia Marchette,” who got shot to death on “90210″) having a threesome with her husband, Eric Dane and “beauty-queen-turned-Hollywood-madam” Kari Ann Peniche. In the clip, the threesome lies around in the buff, takes a bath, and appears pretty inebriated. Gayheart comments at one point that she needs to lie down because she’s so high. That can’t be good for her skin!
Anyhoo, Gayheart hasn’t had much of a career in the last few years, but Dane is well-known for his role on “Grey’s Anatomy.” He’s certainly living up to his nickname — “McSteamy” indeed. Keep reading »