The Frisky staff has put me on an RG Diet as part of New Year, New You Month, in which I am not allowed to gratuitously post about him or say his name too often or stalk him online constantly. However, I am not on an Emma Stone Diet, so I think I can safely post this photo comparison without risking punishment.
Tag Archives: emma stone
Don’t you just love it when celebs stop by “Sesame Street” to teach the kiddos a new word? Emma Stone is the latest star on the block and she’s teaching them “balance.” Or trying to, anyway.
Glamour held their 21st Annual Women of the Year Awards at Carnegie Hall last night, and some of the most bold-faced (female!) names in entertainment, politics, art, fashion, and social justice came out to show their support and recognize the often underrepresented causes that the Awards bring to light. Of course, with this many high-profile women in one place, we’ve got a pretty substantial amount of fashion to ogle. Here’s ten of the best, the worst, and the what-the-hell-was-she-thinking.
Emma Stone is currently in negotiations to appear in the rom-com “He’s F**kin’ Perfect.” The film follows a ”social media savvy girl who is pessimistic about love and vets her friends’ dates to find flaws. When that process leads her to uncover the perfect guy, she decides to use her internet research skills to turn herself into his perfect match.” We’re not sure how long the present title will survive, but it does sound like a f**kin’ perfect role for Emma Stone. “He’s Fuckin’ Perfect” is a debut screenplay from Lauryn Kahn, who has spent the last four years working as assistant to director Adam McKay (“Anchorman,” “Step Brothers”). (McKay will act as as producer alongside Will Ferrell via their production company Gary Sanchez Productions.) Keep reading »
Over the past two days, I have had the strange experience of watching a story blossom from a tiny tidbit into a juicy rumor via my Google Reader headlines. In each instance, the story started innocent, but as different websites composed their headlines, it got more and more salacious. Take for example, coverage of this video Jim Carrey made for Emma Stone.
- The original headline for the video read: “Jim Carrey’s Message To Emma Stone”
- The next headline I saw was: “Jim Carrey’s Video Love Letter To Emma Stone“
- The next: “Jim Carrey’s Love Letter To Emma Stone: Creepy Or Hilarious?“
- And the next: “Jim Carrey Gets Seriously Creepy On Emma Stone“
- The next: “Jim Carrey Really Wants To Do Emma Stone“
- And just a few minutes ago, I saw: “Jim Carrey Wants To Bang Emma Stone“
- No, no, no, Emma Stone. Someone’s unearthed a video of the (then-brunette) starlet competing on the 2004 reality show “In Search of The Partridge Family.” Emma Stone won the role of Laurie Partridge, but the series was canceled after the pilot, which never aired. Anyway, you must watch “Emily Stone” singing in this epically cheesy clip from the show. [Jezebel]
- TLC has canceled “Kate Plus 8,” starring Kate Gosselin and her brood of eight children, after a 150-episode run. I guess this quality program just wasn’t the same without her yelling at Jon, was it, TLC? [People]
- Bravo’s “Real Housewives” are going on tour to Atlantic City, Chicago and Atlanta to talk about … well, what, exactly, I don’t know. Narcissism? Wine throwing? [The AV Club]
Just like Gretchen in “Mean Girls” kept trying to make “fetch” happen, the world just keeps insisting that Olivia Wilde happen. And why not? She’s gorgeous, catlike and the daughter of leftist politco thinker Alexander Cockburn, so sure. Emma Stone, on the other hand, is a sparkly, keen-eyed redhead with great comic timing who yes, you’d want to be your best friend. Together, the two will serve as global brand ambassadors for cosmetics giant Revlon this next year. No, this doesn’t mean they’ll be attending the interplanetary makeup conference on disgraced former planet Pluto (but don’t you wish there was one?)–it just means you’ll be seeing a whole lot more of these two, so get ready. Yay pretty ladies! Keep reading »
Emma Stone is everywhere these days, and we’re not talking about the big movies she’s starring in — if you believe the rumors! Sources say that she has hooked up with “Amazing Spider-Man” co-star Andrew Garfield, while another claims she’s with “Crazy, Stupid Love” romantic interest Ryan Gosling! Read more…
Keep reading »
“After one of our scenes, the directors said, ‘This is feeling a little goofy. Let’s try this with a kiss at the end.’ And I thought, ‘Holy s—! I’ve never kissed on-camera before. What do I have to do? I didn’t take that class in college.’ Emma’s just this total pro. She pulls out her lip gloss and says, ‘It’s cherry. That cool with you?’ That kiss shall forever be my deer in ‘Stand by Me.’ It’s my moment alone. No one but me will ever be able to treasure it.”
—Josh Groban talks about his first onscreen kiss ever with Emma Stone in “Crazy, Stupid, Love.” In the movie, Josh plays Emma’s douche-y boyfriend. But in real life, douche-y guys don’t make analogies to “Stand By Me.” [People] Keep reading »