The first trailer for “Into The Woods” is here, and it gives us pretty much nothing to work with. There’s no singing, which is a little odd considering that this movie is supposed to be a musical. There’s also no Johnny Depp, and about three seconds worth of words. Not impressed so far. I’m already disappointed enough that this movie has been Disneyfied — in its onstage life, “Into The Woods” was always meant to be a fairytale for adults with some not-so-pleasant themes. Since Meryl Streep, Chris Pine, and Anna Kendrick are in the kickass cast, I’m still holding out hope that this movie will be salvageable. Disney, don’t let me down! [DListed]
Oh, the jokes just write themselves! Emily Blunt continued her bid to be my imaginary celeb best friend last night on “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” telling a pretty great story about taking Scientology weirdo Tom Cruise to The Box nightclub in London for a live burlesque sex show. (“Disgusting” “loser” Matt Damon and Em’s husband John Krasinski were also there.) BTW, Emily’s Tom Cruise impression is subtle but fantastic.
There’s a lot to love about Emily Blunt, not the least of which is that I don’t think she would mind me referring to her breasts as “enormous milk-filled tits” in the title of this post. She’s a saucy Brit after all. Emily stopped by “Ellen” and showed off a first pic of her and husband John Krasinski’s daughter, Hazel. She also went into hilarious detail describing the size of her newly lactating breasts, which, she claims, are under the impression she has 12 babies — or a medieval village — to feed.
- Christina Aguilera and Matthew Rutler are engaged! ”He asked and I said……,” Xtina tweeted along with a phone of a big ol’ diamond on her finger. Mazel tov! [People]
- Congrats are also due to Emily Blunt and John Krasinski, who welcomed daughter Hazel yesterday. [Us Weekly]
- Also a proud new parent? Simon Cowell, who welcomed his first child, a little boy named Eric, this weekend. “Eric” is such a refreshingly normal and, like, ’80s name for a baby these days, huh? [Celebuzz] Continue reading
- Emily Blunt is pregnant with her first child with husband John Krasinski. Mazel tov! [US Weekly]
- Surprise! It’s confirmed: Zoe Saldana did secretly marry Italian artist Marco Perego this June. [US Weekly]
- Holly Madison got hitched to her fiance Pasquale Rotella on Tuesday at Disneyland. [People]
- Courtney Love ran her mouth off at a book party and told the audience that Katy Perry “bores the shit out of me.” Also, “that hillbilly Miley Cyrus is sort of punk in a weird sex way.” Oh, Courtney. [Page Six]
- Lindsay Lohan’s “sober companion” is setting her back $2,500 a day. [Daily Mail UK] Continue reading
I’ve loved Emily Blunt ever since her delightfully bitchy turn as Meryl Streep’s assistant in “The Devil Wears Prada.” Her marriage to John Krasinski has only increased my desire to be her BFF (can you imagine couples game night with those two?!). Emily was recently photographed looking cute and casual while strolling through the airport, and I want to steal her style. You too? Shopping details after the jump! Continue reading