First, Preston Burke left Cristina Yang heartbroken at the altar, after a scandal erupted when Isiah Thomas called T.R. Knight a gay slur on set. Next, Addison Montgomery took off to start her own private practice. Then, George O’Malley was killed in a bus accident. Last month, Katherine Heigl appeared on the cover of Entertainment Weekly to announce that Isobel Stevens was being written off the show so she could focus on her real-life family. Shortly after, rumors arose that Patrick Dempsey was on his way out, too, when an episode description read, “After learning at a deposition that more of his patients have died than survived, Derek Sheperd decides to quit.” ABC quickly put out a press release saying that Dempsey was staying.
Tag Archives: ellen pompeo
September 23rd is a big birthday for three new Tinseltown tots. Ellen Pompeo, Sarah Michelle Gellar, and Jude Law’s baby mama, Samantha Burke, all popped out little girls today. Burke reportedly named her daughter Sophia, Gellar and husband Freddie Prinze Jr. named their daughter Charlotte Grace, and Pompeo and husband Chris Ivery named their little one Stella Luna. Now, which one will go on to date Sparrow James Midnight Madden?
UPDATE: You know, sometimes a gal gets so excited about babies being born that she doesn’t actually pay close attention to the details. All three babies had their births announced on Sept. 23rd, but were not actually born on those days. Sophia was born the night of 9/22, Charlotte Grace was born last Saturday, 9/19, and Stella Luna was born on 9/15. My bad. Keep reading »
- A teenager has come forward claiming to be the mistress of Ellen Pompeo’s husband, Chris Ivery. [Your Tango] — This would be really messed-up if it were true. We’ll just have to wait and see.
- “It’s kicking the crap out of me,” said Kendra Wilkinson about being six months pregnant. [OK! Magazine] — Well, the dad is a football player.
- Chris Brown has responded to Tila Tequila‘s tweets in reference to her alleged assault by Shawne Merriman: “NOT TRYNA BE RUDE but i keep hearing tila bringing my name up. ur 15 seconds of fame has ended. dont try to gain fans by dissing me.godbless.” [TMZ] — Isn’t it sad when Chris knows he’s more famous than you and that his fame won’t die anytime soon?
It’s not even technically hump day since it’s a four-day week, so why are you even pretending you’re tired? To be fair, you blew too many brain cells on Labor Day weekend, and heaven knows you blew too many dollars. So save yourself from losing more of either by getting all your tabloid goo in one go, cause we’ve picked the most important cover stories from all the grainiest of tabloids. Enjoy! Keep reading »
- Michael Jackson’s former wife, Lisa Marie Presley, says she is “very sad and confused with every emotion possible.” [Us Weekly]
- Who will raise Michael’s kids now? Apparently, he wanted Grace, the nanny to take care of them, however his mom Katherine wants them. [PopEater] — We hope this doesn’t turn into an ugly custody battle.
- Beyonce dedicated “Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)” to Sasha and Malia Obama at her Washington, D.C., concert. [Yahoo] — Does anyone else think this is a little bizarre, considering the girls aren’t even even of dating age yet?