Michelle and Jim Duggar (not to be confused with their procreating son and daughter-in-law, Josh and Anna) added baby number 19 to their ever-growing family yesterday evening. Michelle was taken to the hospital for a gallstone, and Josie, the newest J-name, was delivered by emergency C-section. She weighed just 1 lb., 6 oz. and is currently in the NICU for extended care.
More surprising than the Duggars having another baby is their choice for Josie’s middle name: Brooklyn. David and Victoria Beckham certainly do know how to start trends. [People] Keep reading »
This morning on the “Today” show, Matt Lauer hinted that the Duggar family would be on Monday’s show to make a big announcement. We are just sitting on the edge of our seat in anticipation! What could the news be?! We have a few ideas…
- Michelle got her tubes ties and/or Jim Bob got a vasectomy — they just can’t afford to get pregnant again in this economy.
- The couple is pregnant with their 19th child.
- The eldest Duggar son, Josh, and his wife, Anna, are expecting and Michelle and Jim Bob are going to be grandparents!
- The family is going on tour as a modern-day Partridge family.
- Jim Bob, who served in the Arkansas House of Representatives from 1999 to 2003, is announcing his candidacy for the U.S. Senate. If he gets elected, their new show will be called “The Duggars Go to Washington,” and their kids will attend Sasha and Malia Obama’s school.
Keep reading »
We’ve had a ton of comments about Jim and Michelle Duggar, the couple with 17 children and another on the way. But they’re not the only couple spitting out kids like it’s their job — Alexandru and Livia Ionce, from Canada, just welcomed their 18th child, putting them just slightly ahead of the Duggars in the “who can have the most kids before their ovaries are all dried up” competition. Score one for Canada — Michelle, you’d better hope for twins! [DListed] Keep reading »