- An Iowa woman has been charged with extortion after she threatened to reveal a “19 Kids and Counting” cast member in “apparently intimate situations.” You mean like holding hands? Scandalous! Teresa Hunt wanted Discovery Communications for $10,000 or else she would go to magazines with the pic. The female cast member is unspecified, but this lady claimed she was “sleeping with a 56-year-old man.” Look, we all want TLC to cancel the show, lady! Extortion is still illegal. [Huffington Post]
- Alicia Keys will be paying tribute to Etta James at the 2012 Grammy Awards. I heard they asked Christina Aguilera first, but she had a tanning appointment. Har har har. [PopCrush]
- RuPaul, Ellen DeGeneres, Jesse Tyler Ferguson and other celebs react on Twitter to today’s Prop 8 ruling. [PopBytes]
- Jessica Lange will guest star on the second season of “American Horror Story” — even though the rest of the cast is being replaced — because Ryan Murphy is no fool. [NYmag.com Vulture]
- Valentine’s Day cards for our favorite snacks. [Gurl.com] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: duggar family
I don’t think it’s anyone’s business to tell parents who have suffered a miscarriage how to behave. People express grief in all sorts of ways, even ways you might consider distasteful. That said, a video message to miscarried baby Jubilee Shalom Duggar strikes me as pro-life messaging first and foremost. “So often in society, babies are looks on as a problem, trial or responsibility,” mama Michelle Duggar reads, “but God says babies are a blessing. We do not believe that babies are a bother or a headache, a financial drainer or a career interrupter.” What a lovely way to honor Jubiliee: by guilt-tripping other women who have terminated unwanted pregnancies! Keep reading »
So what if she’s 45? Michelle Duggar’s reproductive organs are not going silently into that good night. Jim Bob has fertilized her, yet again. The pair announced today that they are three months gone with number 20. “I was not thinking that God would give us another one, and we are just so grateful,” she said. “We didn’t want to stop on an odd number,” Jim Bob added. Though her last pregnancy with two-year-old Josie, who was born three months prematurely, was a difficult one, Michelle has been doing all she can to make sure she’s as healthy as possible for the birth of their next baby — including eating lots of dill pickles and working out five or six days a week. We look forward to meeting the baby once it comes out of the slip n’ slide which is Michelle’s vaginal canal. The Duggar clan is one step closer to populating their very own city. Our congrats to them! [TooFab, MSNBC]
“We would love more! I’m 43 almost 44 this September, I know that my mommy years are probably numbered and I don’t know how many more children God will see fit to give me.”
Michelle and Jim Duggar (not to be confused with their procreating son and daughter-in-law, Josh and Anna) added baby number 19 to their ever-growing family yesterday evening. Michelle was taken to the hospital for a gallstone, and Josie, the newest J-name, was delivered by emergency C-section. She weighed just 1 lb., 6 oz. and is currently in the NICU for extended care.
- The first grandchild of The Duggars, Mackynzie Renee, was born to Josh and Anna Duggar. [Us Weekly] — Expect Anna to be pregnant again in six weeks, for sure.
- George Clooney is reportedly so serious about his Italian girlfriend, Elisabetta Canalis, that he’s bought her a gem of a ring, but it’s not an engagement ring. [Starpulse] — As if this “confirmed bachelor” will ever propose and get married.
- Katie Holmes has reportedly advised Tom Cruise to get in shape by lowering his carb intake and having more sex. [OK! Magazine] — The question is: Who will be his partner?
When Meredith Viera says, “The Duggar family is here and they have a very special announcement,” you know it can’t be good news. And it isn’t, if you’re at all concerned about overpopulation or the health of Michelle’s vagina. You guessed it — Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar were just thrilled to announce that they’re expecting their 19th child. As usual, MereBot just oohed and ahhed over the fantastic news, which comes only a few months after the eldest Duggar kid, Josh, announced that his new wife Anna is expecting their first child. You could almost see the terror simmering in Anna’s eyes as she looked at her future. One (almost) down, 18 to go… [Huffington Post] Keep reading »
Jon and Kate Gosselin have eight children. Nadya Suleman has 14. Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar have 18 and no intention of stopping anytime soon. The Gosselins and Suleman get nothing but bad press, it seems, but Meredith Viera and the rest of “The Today Show” crew practically piss themselves with joy every time the Duggars are on their show. Can someone explain that to me? Today eldest son Josh and his wife Anna were in the studio (with the rest of the clan via satellite) to find out whether they were expecting a girl or a boy, by cutting a cake! The cake was pink which means they are having a girl! And Meredith kept hinting that they should name the first Duggar grandbaby after her, which I suppose, explains all the insane ass kissing. The Duggars are complete loonies. Meredith seems relatively sane. So what’s with the obsession? Keep reading »